First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Owarimonogatari Volume 3 is getting an Anime
7617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/9/17
We've got a date: August 12 and 13. Based on the article below, its going to be two 2-Hour specials over two nights. Probably just normal length episodes with commercials in between. I do hope CR gets those episodes in the same day/week.

Article:
https://otakumode.com/news/5959f46f52bcef235fd9bc8c/All-7-Owarimonogatari-Second-Season-Episodes-Airing-Aug-12-13!
19826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/9/17
65365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/17

Austershalin wrote:

We've got a date: August 12 and 13. Based on the article below, its going to be two 2-Hour specials over two nights. Probably just normal length episodes with commercials in between. I do hope CR gets those episodes in the same day/week.

Article:
https://otakumode.com/news/5959f46f52bcef235fd9bc8c/All-7-Owarimonogatari-Second-Season-Episodes-Airing-Aug-12-13!


A couple days old, but I'm surprised nobody else posted this. When I made my last post I figured someone else would just come and mention this.

Anyways, Aniplex already confirmed that CR will be the first ones to stream it.
236342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 7/26/17
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/17
I guess the fans wanted more Shaft head tilts....
22991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/17
One week, can't wait

7286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 8/6/17
You know.... I dont care what anyone says about this series. Considering the tremendous talent in art/acting/ect this show has been profitable for quite some time and the voice actors probably like having the same familiar characters. Almost brings a tear to my thinking more is yet to come. Shinobu = Waifu
22991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/17

DevinKuska wrote:

You know.... I dont care what anyone says about this series. Considering the tremendous talent in art/acting/ect this show has been profitable for quite some time and the voice actors probably like having the same familiar characters. Almost brings a tear to my thinking more is yet to come. Shinobu = Waifu


Granted it takes a little effort, but once you make that effort there's just so much about this show to enjoy compared to a lot of other anime out there.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/17
WOW!
7617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/6/17
Sure hope that everyone has already watched Koyomimonogatari; or at least, the last two episodes. I imagine people who didn't see those would be a little confused at the start of the upcoming arc. Unfortunately, Koyomimonogatari doesn't have any legal streaming avenues.

Anyways, I'll jump in with the hype crowd. Only a few more days!
42551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
DE4D
Offline
Posted 8/6/17
gahhhhhh
22991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/17 , edited 8/7/17

Austershalin wrote:

Sure hope that everyone has already watched Koyomimonogatari; or at least, the last two episodes. I imagine people who didn't see those would be a little confused at the start of the upcoming arc. Unfortunately, Koyomimonogatari doesn't have any legal streaming avenues.

Anyways, I'll jump in with the hype crowd. Only a few more days!


For those who can't see it and want to know what happens read the spoiler
7286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 8/11/17
so all the links say its suppose to air tomorrow and sunday(12th/13th) did something change? I would like to the CR would want to advertise it the day before atleast... I smell a poorly planned delay...
65365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/17

DevinKuska wrote:

so all the links say its suppose to air tomorrow and sunday(12th/13th) did something change? I would like to the CR would want to advertise it the day before atleast... I smell a poorly planned delay...


It's not unusual for CR to wait until just hours before it airs to announce what time it'll be up.
108045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 8/11/17

DevinKuska wrote:

so all the links say its suppose to air tomorrow and sunday(12th/13th) did something change? I would like to the CR would want to advertise it the day before atleast... I smell a poorly planned delay...

From the lineup page:





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.