First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How often do you change your ....
Posted 3/28/16
I change it when I wanted to... it depends.
101780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 3/28/16
I change it a lot . I get bored of my profile picture often .
7535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/16
Never
Posted 3/28/16
I change it whenever I find a picture I like but sticking with Irisviel for a bit and have a few pictures to switch between if I want to lol.
8667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Portland, Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/28/16
I change mine whenever I come across something that suits my mood. Usually not often, but I do get bored at times
Posted 3/28/16
i change mine to whatever fits the mood
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/28/16

dramamama79 wrote:

I change mine whenever I come across something that suits my mood. Usually not often, but I do get bored at times ;)


Looking forward to your next mood then

As for me in a word no and i don't plan to either PP rules and my avatar picture is a excellent example.
8667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Portland, Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/28/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:

I change mine whenever I come across something that suits my mood. Usually not often, but I do get bored at times ;)


Looking forward to your next mood then

As for me in a word no and i don't plan to either PP rules and my avatar picture is a excellent example.


I would not expect to see you change yours any time soon haha And PP does rule!
Posted 3/28/16
Seriously, someone reported the thread for this? What the fuck...
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 3/28/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Seriously, someone reported the thread for this? What the fuck...


I think someone must of reported it before reading the first post and made a poor assumption ?
13844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/28/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Seriously, someone reported the thread for this? What the fuck...


WOW THE F WORD. Take him away boys.
Posted 3/28/16
I change it when i get bored looking at it
6545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 3/28/16
On the whim.
11355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/16
I tend to change it every few weeks or so, just to spice things up a bit.
Posted 3/28/16
I've change mine like 4 times now?

Thinking of sticking with this one for awhile.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.