First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Madoka Magica magical girls get their own line of anime lingerie
48407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/30/16 , edited 3/30/16

Thanks to anime fashion label Super Groupies, the franchise is set to add “women’s underwear” to its media mix, which already includes TV animation, video games, and animated movies. All five of the series’ principle characters will eventually get the undie treatment, but the first round of bra and panty sets represents protagonist Madoka Kaname, quietly obsessive Homura Akemi, and veteran magical girl Mami “we hardly knew ye” Tomoe.




http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/29/madoka-magica-magical-girls-get-their-own-line-of-anime-lingerie/
Posted 3/30/16
Ah yea, bring it on babies!
Posted 3/30/16
couldn't they have had the girls model them jeez
Posted 3/30/16 , edited 3/30/16
i think the top is ok
but the bottom is ugly
Posted 3/30/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Thanks to anime fashion label Super Groupies, the franchise is set to add “women’s underwear” to its media mix, which already includes TV animation, video games, and animated movies. All five of the series’ principle characters will eventually get the undie treatment, but the first round of bra and panty sets represents protagonist Madoka Kaname, quietly obsessive Homura Akemi, and veteran magical girl Mami “we hardly knew ye” Tomoe.




http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/29/madoka-magica-magical-girls-get-their-own-line-of-anime-lingerie/


Oh imoutos....I'd like to see you in one.
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
I love them all, except for Homura's. I actually need to buy these.
3234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
Oh, Japan...
Posted 3/30/16

PokemonBecky wrote:

I love them all, except for Homura's. I actually need to buy these.


Marry me.
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 3/30/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


PokemonBecky wrote:

I love them all, except for Homura's. I actually need to buy these.


Marry me.


Oh how direct, haha

17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
I actually like Homura's set...



Anyway, this ain't new. They've made lingerie inspired by characters plenty of times...
13881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
They do take credit cards, yes?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
Why does the girl who managed to get kiled like two episodes in get first round pick on underwear inspired design yet Sayaka doesn't.
13650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
Kyoko's should only come in B-cup at most.
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/16 , edited 3/30/16
I wish they offered the bra and panties separately instead of just in a set. I'd love to have the Homura-inspired bra.
14916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
(Is sad that these are in Japanese sizes and therefore, the bra will not fit me.)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.