First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
In What Case Would You Eat these Pringles
Posted 3/30/16



What if someone you knew did it to you? In what case would you happily eat these Pringles?
13274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/30/16
...how do you not notice that your potato chips have nothing on them?
Posted 3/30/16
Eww why would I?
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:




What if someone you knew did it to you? In what case would you happily eat these Pringles?


To be honest, if a girl did that to me, I'd keep eating *munch* *munch*
14163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
i would eat them happily just to see the horror on my friends face
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/16 , edited 3/30/16

AzuroHeart wrote:


To be honest, if a girl did that to me, I'd keep eating *munch* *munch*


That girl would be your little sister in this scenario mate..Onii-chan much?
Posted 3/30/16

gornotck wrote:

...how do you not notice that your potato chips have nothing on them?


You don't notice with pringles that much.
4970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
My little sister wouldn't leave anything left to eat so this scenario would never happen to me. Come to think of it neither would my little brother.
13274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/30/16

Kerst wrote:

You don't notice with pringles that much.


On the balance, I think I do. Perhaps I'm just the odd one out. They wouldn't look, feel, smell, or sound correct, on the plate, while the hypothetical little sister stares at you significantly.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/16 , edited 3/30/16

Ranwolf wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:


To be honest, if a girl did that to me, I'd keep eating *munch* *munch*


That girl would be your little sister in this scenario mate..Onii-chan much?


Oh, I was kinda thinking if just some girl did it xD

But then Again the question was "What if someone you knew" not "If your Little sister"
50566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/30/16
Throw the can at her
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/16

AzuroHeart wrote:

Oh, I was kinda thinking if just some girl did it xD


If it was some girl, ask yourself one simple question: "Would I let her put her tongue in my mouth." If the answer is "yes", keep eating.

6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/16

Dariamus wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:

Oh, I was kinda thinking if just some girl did it xD


If it was some girl, ask yourself one simple question: "Would I let her put her tongue in my mouth." If the answer is "yes", keep eating.



*munch* *munch* *munch*
13595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 3/30/16 , edited 3/30/16
id eat leik

17643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Online
Posted 3/30/16
Are we blood related?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.