First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Crunchyroll is getting an RPG! [APRIL FOOLS]
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16
So I just found out about CR getting a RPG.

Its in its very early stages but I found out lorreen is staring in it!

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogM1_yJy4ws


So what do you guys think?

Could it be a good RPG?

Could it be the next 2D RPG?

Why do you think Lorreen is the only character?

Do you think the other moderators will become characters?



I'm personally very excited and I hope they continue with this project!



7738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

So I just found out about CR getting a RPG.

Its in its very early stages but I found out lorreen is staring in it!

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogM1_yJy4ws


So what do you guys think?

Could it be a good RPG?

Could it be the next 2D RPG?

Why do you think Lorreen is the only character?

Do you think the other moderators will become characters?



I'm personally very excited and I hope they continue with this project!


amazing 10/10 best game ever made
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
awww they didn't feature any of our infamous users as enemy pokemon sigh

was literally expecting a "Wild PV has appeared!!!" "USE BAN NOW!"
Posted 4/1/16

lambofgenesis wrote:

awww they didn't feature any of our infamous users as enemy pokemon sigh

was literally expecting a "Wild PV has appeared!!!" "USE BAN NOW!"


Judging from the footage they might have that mechanic in the future but who knows! I'm really hyped for this project however!
Posted 4/1/16

hemicuda2 wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

So I just found out about CR getting a RPG.

Its in its very early stages but I found out lorreen is staring in it!

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogM1_yJy4ws


So what do you guys think?

Could it be a good RPG?

Could it be the next 2D RPG?

Why do you think Lorreen is the only character?

Do you think the other moderators will become characters?



I'm personally very excited and I hope they continue with this project!


amazing 10/10 best game ever made


gg
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/16

lambofgenesis wrote:

awww they didn't feature any of our infamous users as enemy pokemon sigh

was literally expecting a "Wild PV has appeared!!!" "USE BAN NOW!"


lmao
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16
I'm calling April fools, cause I won't believe it unless the mods post something themselves... Killing things in one punch is kinda lame, I mean I get the reference but there's no challenge in that.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
Wow this is amazing and totally real, everyone should pre-order whenever pre-orders gets published. My only question is what platforms it'll be available for since the leak didn't specify... I really hope it's coming for the dreamcast. So let me guess it was made in a few hours in RPG maker
Posted 4/1/16
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
0/10

I am not the final undefeatable boss.
Posted 4/1/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Wow this is amazing and totally real, everyone should pre-order whenever pre-orders gets published. My only question is what platforms it'll be available for since the leak didn't specify... I really hope it's coming for the dreamcast. So let me guess it was made in a few hours in RPG maker


To be fair here.

Yes

One hour spent in RPG maker.

However the question is.

Am I joking? Or is this an actual idea I'm doing hm...... Who knows
Posted 4/1/16
This is actually neat.
3046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Las Noches, Hueco...
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
Looks cool obviously an April fools joke
33051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16

SylveonLuna wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Wow this is amazing and totally real, everyone should pre-order whenever pre-orders gets published. My only question is what platforms it'll be available for since the leak didn't specify... I really hope it's coming for the dreamcast. So let me guess it was made in a few hours in RPG maker


To be fair here.

Yes

One hour spent in RPG maker.

However the question is.

Am I joking? Or is this an actual idea I'm doing hm...... Who knows


Oh you made it? Well I'm gonna be honest with ya it needs some work bud. You haven't established a story line yet, it needs more elaborate level designs, more characters, more move sets, classes, and... a orange and white color scheme . You only did an hour of this RPG maker thing (that I never knew existed) so I can't really blame ya but you got a lot on your plate if you decide to go through with it. If you ever finish it I would be happy to give it a try and give some opinions, I'm sure a lot of other people could contribute some ideas as well so you can make yourself a good game.
Posted 4/1/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Wow this is amazing and totally real, everyone should pre-order whenever pre-orders gets published. My only question is what platforms it'll be available for since the leak didn't specify... I really hope it's coming for the dreamcast. So let me guess it was made in a few hours in RPG maker


To be fair here.

Yes

One hour spent in RPG maker.

However the question is.

Am I joking? Or is this an actual idea I'm doing hm...... Who knows


Oh you made it? Well I'm gonna be honest with ya it needs some work bud. You haven't established a story line yet, it needs more elaborate level designs, more characters, more move sets, classes, and... a orange and white color scheme . You only did an hour of this RPG maker thing (that I never knew existed) so I can't really blame ya but you got a lot on your plate if you decide to go through with it. If you ever finish it I would be happy to give it a try and give some opinions, I'm sure a lot of other people could contribute some ideas as well so you can make yourself a good game.


I assure you I could

Tho I'm terrible at making sprites so I get screwed in that department

Also the one punch thing is a joke.

it doesn't even do that much damage but all enemies have 1 hp :P

Plenty of things could be refined however It comes down to if I wanted to do that. Might do it might not who knows
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.