First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply I have seen a lot of anime. Ask me anything.
144733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16
Do you think Zendude has stolen this forum from you?
103921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/1/16

paul25454 wrote:

Now second question. Who will Darling end up with?


Darling is a 3 episode ero anime.

It is about a manga artist who's wife stays under the table.
103921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/1/16

Kira0309 wrote:

Do you think Zendude has stolen this forum from you?


HA!

No...
37330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / US
Online
Posted 4/1/16
Worst watchable anime series in your opinion?
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16
Would you brush my teeth for me monogarari style?
Guardian of A/M/P
65264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 4/1/16

Kira0309 wrote:

Do you think Zendude has stolen this forum from you?


Hi Kira. Long time no talk.


AnimeKami wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

Do you think Zendude has stolen this forum from you?


HA!

No...


I think that this is an ALPHA and OMEGA, beginning and the end thing, that goes with the mythos of crunchyroll Anime forum section. Of which we both are losing revelancy the past couple of years. "LAWL"
144733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/1/16

zendude wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

Do you think Zendude has stolen this forum from you?


Hi Kira. Long time no talk.


AnimeKami wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

Do you think Zendude has stolen this forum from you?


HA!

No...


I think that this is an ALPHA and OMEGA, beginning and the end thing, that goes with the mythos of crunchyroll Anime forum section. Of which we both are losing revelancy the past couple of years. "LAWL"


I see that you are also the ruler of AMP these days. Seems fitting


I wouldn't be surprised if you took over this forum too.
Guardian of A/M/P
65264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16

Kira0309 wrote:

I see that you are also the ruler of AMP these days. Seems fitting


I wouldn't be surprised if you took over this forum too.


Haven't been active too much lately. Been out of practice for a while now. It's just a formality than anything. "LAWL"

Can't take over the forum. Stark700 already did it, but looks like someone is trying to usurp him.


Well, nice seeing you again. I guess that I'll see you around and maybe say "Hi" again in like a year and a half.
144733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/1/16

zendude wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

I see that you are also the ruler of AMP these days. Seems fitting


I wouldn't be surprised if you took over this forum too.


Haven't been active too much lately. Been out of practice for a while now. It's just a formality than anything. "LAWL"

Can't take over the forum. Stark700 already did it, but looks like someone is trying to usurp him.


Well, nice seeing you again. I guess that I'll see you around and maybe say "Hi" again in like a year and a half.


Same, I lurk but the creative juices just are not flowing anymore......okay that came out wrong lol

Stark again? Seriously that guy needs a hobby.

Right!? See ya again next year
35746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
Does all anime suck?
10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
Which would you choose?

option 1: watch a 24-episode series with gorgeous background, amazing character design, but the story falls flat, there's plot holes everywhere, and the lines are as generic and as cliche as they could possibly be.

option 2: watch a 24-episode series that has QUALITY background and character designs - almost as if they were made using paint program on windows. the story is engaging, however, and the characters have unique personalities that stand out. the plot holes is pretty much non-existant. the series is consistent throughout the show.

option 3: pay a $100 fee
32271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
At what grit level is sandpaper no longer a viable alternative to toilet paper?
1368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/1/16
who do you think the best author for their arts not story? And do you think Yuichiro and Mikaela Hyakuya love each other? I dont wont they become lover
10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 4/1/16 , edited 4/1/16
also, opinions on Kamisama Hajimemashita from the point of view of "kami"? :p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.