First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Role Playing
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 2/14/08

x_rodak wrote:

[Rau] Time to make my appearance! Kira, come play with me!! *shoots at the Freedom*


(Kira) *evades* what the? what's going on here? what kinda games are these guys playing?
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 2/15/08

Evardemon wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


x_rodak wrote:

[Rau] Time to make my appearance! Kira, come play with me!! *shoots at the Freedom*


(Kira) *evades* what the? what's going on here? what kinda games are these guys playing?


As he turn around to look at Rau. I made an run for it and took off and was gone before you turned back


(Kira) *aims beam rifle at the assassin only to notice that he's well out of range* Damn...he got away.....Lacus....*yelling* DAMN IT!!!

OOC: Gotta run now...sorry guys! Have errands to run
Creator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 2/15/08
(Lacus) who are you..? *curious face* you arenT really bad guy right..? i can see it in your face then why you took me..? please answer me..
Creator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 2/15/08
( Lacus) but why..? you can me even though u kidnapped me im not mad at all just tell me why i just want to know why..
Moderator
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anywhere, Anytime
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 2/15/08

domon10 wrote:

Duo: well let's get outta--*notices something coming a top speed at me* Huh? it's a mobile suit?* move outta the way just in time to dodge Shinn* Well looks like its not so quiet anymore i guess* while closing the cock-pit, Deathsight pulls out it's scyth ready for the enemy's next move*


( Shinn ): Bring it on! *Pulls out huge sword*
Moderator
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / *// Where the hea...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
Wait... when do i come out again?
Did I miss my cue? Help?
Member
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08

seed_destiny wrote:


domon10 wrote:

Duo: well let's get outta--*notices something coming a top speed at me* Huh? it's a mobile suit?* move outta the way just in time to dodge Shinn* Well looks like its not so quiet anymore i guess* while closing the cock-pit, Deathsight pulls out it's scyth ready for the enemy's next move*


( Shinn ): Bring it on! *Pulls out huge sword*


Duo :hehehe looks like we're in for some fun old buddy*charges with scyth*
Moderator
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anywhere, Anytime
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08

domon10 wrote:


seed_destiny wrote:


domon10 wrote:

Duo: well let's get outta--*notices something coming a top speed at me* Huh? it's a mobile suit?* move outta the way just in time to dodge Shinn* Well looks like its not so quiet anymore i guess* while closing the cock-pit, Deathsight pulls out it's scyth ready for the enemy's next move*


( Shinn ): Bring it on! *Pulls out huge sword*


Duo :hehehe looks like we're in for some fun old buddy*charges with scyth*


( Shinn ) Who is this guy? I'll try and take him in for questioning. *aims for the head with sword*
Member
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
Duo: *pushes sword away with shield* this guy's annoying . . .
Moderator
4288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anywhere, Anytime
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
( Shinn ) Hes good. I'll have to be more serious *shoots beam rifle at scythe*
Member
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08

seed_destiny wrote:

( Shinn ) Hes good. I'll have to be more serious *shoots beam rifle at scythe*


Duo :*sccyth gets shot out of hand* Dammit this guys no push over*beam blade in shield come out* alright then lets kick it up a nauch* shoots the shield at Shinn*
Moderator
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
Flies towards Duo and Destiny*

(Athrun):Shinn!Dont be reckless!

Fire's a beam towards Duo and hits left leg*
Member
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
OCC: sry guys wont be here this weeekend

Duo: *leg explodes* dammit!!!!! *Deathsight falls over* W-were did he come from? *try to catch my breath from the fall*
Moderator
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/15/08 , edited 2/15/08
(Athrun):Hyaaaaaa!

(Slashes the thrusters and captures the Deathsight and brings it to Orb HQ)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.