First  Prev  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  Next  Last
Post Reply Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Discussion
108253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/19/18

Yamstarch wrote:

Let me guess. Emilia "wins"

The story is still ongoing, so a second season wouldn't even have a chance to get to that. From what I gather, however, she would get more screen time, which would be great for Emilia fans.

The reason for my mixed feelings is something much worse. Keep in mind how this story works; happiness is only temporary.

I'll also give you a hint of how bad it gets (without getting too spoilery on the details).


585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 2/19/18

TheAncientOne wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Let me guess. Emilia "wins"

The story is still ongoing, so a second season wouldn't even have a chance to get to that. From what I gather, however, she would get more screen time, which would be great for Emilia fans.

The reason for my mixed feelings is something much worse. Keep in mind how this story works; happiness is only temporary.

I'll also give you a hint of how bad it gets (without getting too spoilery on the details).




I also read somewhere, that there isn't enough content atm in japan for a second season release?
8779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/18 , edited 2/19/18
Finally!

I hope they go all out to secure the best possible cast. The true question is whether it will be enough to draw back people to purchase it? I can see that it is still popular in general, but one has to wonder how many potential sales they lost by waiting this long (especially with what seems like a huge interest outside of Japan for the series).

The only question is whether they'll release it in one full edition... will have to decide if buying it in two parts will be better in the long run.
108253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/19/18

thunderjesus wrote:

I also read somewhere, that there isn't enough content atm in japan for a second season release?

A search turned up that episodes 24 & 25 were supposed to cover volume 9. That makes a certain amount of sense, as that volume was due to be released just a few days after the final episode aired in September 2016. If that were correct, with 15 volumes published as of December 2017, there would be enough now for a single cour sequel, but not two cours like the original series (unless they resorted to filler or slow pacing).

7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / Pacific North West
Online
Posted 2/19/18

TheAncientOne wrote:

The story is still ongoing, so a second season wouldn't even have a chance to get to that. From what I gather, however, she would get more screen time, which would be great for Emilia fans.

The reason for my mixed feelings is something much worse. Keep in mind how this story works; happiness is only temporary.

I'll also give you a hint of how bad it gets (without getting too spoilery on the details).




I swear I saw a news link long ago about it being in development, People are gonna be unhappy.
108253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/20/18

DevinKuska wrote:

I swear I saw a news link long ago about it being in development, People are gonna be unhappy.

Yes, that agrees with what I saw.


65964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/21/18
5022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/4/18 , edited 3/4/18
^ For Funimation dub, that certainly is rather unusual, but still a good cast. I might check it out. AFTER i've watched this once (which still remains undone).
5502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/18
From what I can tell from the Ask an Anime Character panel at Kawaii Kon, Todd Haberkorn will voice Betelguese.
72594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 3/16/18
If you guys are interested in picking up the BDs for this show, there's a sale going on at the Crunchyroll store. It's 50% off the retail price and the sale lasts until Thursday, March 22. Just giving you a heads up since I bought it already and usually you have to wait before you get a price like this.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/203791/ReZERO-Starting-Life-in-Another-World-Season-One-Part-One-BDDVD-Combo-Limited-Edition
23046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 3/16/18
2529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/16/18

Bakaneer wrote:

If you guys are interested in picking up the BDs for this show, there's a sale going on at the Crunchyroll store. It's 50% off the retail price and the sale lasts until Thursday, March 22. Just giving you a heads up since I bought it already and usually you have to wait before you get a price like this.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/203791/ReZERO-Starting-Life-in-Another-World-Season-One-Part-One-BDDVD-Combo-Limited-Edition


How well does Crunchyroll package their stuff?

I've stopped buying from Amazon because it usually comes in damaged...and my last order from Funimation Store some stuff came in damaged.

RightStuf packages stuff so much better.
21185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 3/16/18 , edited 10 days ago
The show is trash Deal With It, Everyone Move On, There is better Anime Elsewhere It has bad character development except for 2 characters, the world is hardly explained, Emilia is hated without a REAL explanation and personally I don't trust her(I just have this feeling) and shes a trash character and has hardly any screen time, Subaru is garbage(dont act like its not true), all the Princesses seem evil and it's odd that I find this a thing, the anime episodes are the most jumbled I have ever seen i terms of plot, Subaru is an idiot and 10 other things I don't care to put, the season ended on cliffhanger, Subaru self cucks against Rem, not sure if romance anime, not sure if magic anime, the anime is cringe sometimes, the Count or whoever that is has no backstory so I don't care about him, he can fly for some-reason, why is he helping Emilia? Emilia pet OP, Emilia can't seriously be that kind? Emilia never give us a solid reason as to why I should care about her, Emilia is a Elf which is never explained how its significant other than a elf was evil, so what? Emilia looks to be worst Princess candidate,This anime has no substance, no tension, so many cliches, and last does Subaru even what to go back to real world? Also no amount of Rem saved this show.

It's official

https://thtwhit3kid.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/rezero-is-bad-deal-with-it/

https://mageinabarrel.com/2016/07/23/why-i-dropped-rezero/
66673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/16/18

HOOfan_1 wrote:


Bakaneer wrote:

If you guys are interested in picking up the BDs for this show, there's a sale going on at the Crunchyroll store. It's 50% off the retail price and the sale lasts until Thursday, March 22. Just giving you a heads up since I bought it already and usually you have to wait before you get a price like this.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/203791/ReZERO-Starting-Life-in-Another-World-Season-One-Part-One-BDDVD-Combo-Limited-Edition


How well does Crunchyroll package their stuff?

I've stopped buying from Amazon because it usually comes in damaged...and my last order from Funimation Store some stuff came in damaged.

RightStuf packages stuff so much better.


It says "Shipped by Funimation" in the cart here on the CR Store. So, FUNi is likely the shipper when it is ready to be fulfilled then.
First  Prev  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.