First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Sword Art Online 3 Announcement Anticipation
35784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 4/3/16


Summary

Alright so I know it, you know it, we all know it. Sword Art Online 3 is going to happen. Now with all the uproar about anticipation and discussion threads, I felt that we needed to separate the announcement threads as well. Why should the announcement for an anime be included in the anticipation thread for a show? That's totally preposterous.

So we'll follow the current rules for show discussion threads for these new announcement threads. Anticipation threads for announcements, then discussion threads once the announcement happens. Once the airing season for the anime is set we'll create an anticipation thread for the show. This totally makes sense just like the current rules right? I think it sounds wonderful.

Anyways, so now we are going to anticipate the announcement of Sword Art Online 3. Sounds fun right?


What are you guys expecting from a Sword Art Online 3 announcement? An OVA recap like the SAO 2 announcement or something a bit more subtle? I would like to know.
48494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Happy and also excited about the movie.
8738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Looking forward to it.

I don't care what others say i liked every episode of SAO 1 and 2 and im sure 3 will be good too.
One Punch Mod
85883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/3/16 , edited 4/3/16

Grauger wrote:

Anyways, so now we are going to anticipate the announcement of Sword Art Online 3. Sounds fun right?


Posted 4/3/16
I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed the first two seasons.
30773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
In before haters pissed off this is getting another season.
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Who is that behind kirito? Saber and Igneel? Is this now a crossover with fate and fairy tale?
22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Well since S3 hasn't been Officially announced yet, It's all mute, but at least the Aincrad Realization arc will take all 24-26 episodes of a possible S3 easily.
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
I will certainly be annticipating that announcement lmao.
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
I am right behind...
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Only the movie has been announced, although it's likely that season 3 will happen in 2017. I think this is a bit early to start having a hype thread for 2017. Heck, even the election hype only really kicked off late 2015 to early 2016.
11364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

Grauger wrote:



Summary

Alright so I know it, you know it, we all know it. Sword Art Online 3 is going to happen. Now with all the uproar about anticipation and discussion threads, I felt that we needed to separate the announcement threads as well. Why should the announcement for an anime be included in the anticipation thread for a show? That's totally preposterous.

So we'll follow the current rules for show discussion threads for these new announcement threads. Anticipation threads for announcements, then discussion threads once the announcement happens. Once the airing season for the anime is set we'll create an anticipation thread for the show. This totally makes sense just like the current rules right? I think it sounds wonderful.

Anyways, so now we are going to anticipate the announcement of Sword Art Online 3. Sounds fun right?


What are you guys expecting from a Sword Art Online 3 announcement? An OVA recap like the SAO 2 announcement or something a bit more subtle? I would like to know.


Dude, you need to change that picture that has huge spoilers for people that have not read the light novel.
32290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
I'm surprised this isn't more of a thing on the CR forums (anticipation threads for second seasons and such).
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
I am right behind...
Offline
Posted 4/3/16


Dude, you need to change that picture that has huge spoilers for people that have not read the light novel.


That's cover art. It's the same spoilers you would get if you just bought the book and were about to read it.
One Punch Mod
85883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

CKD-Anime wrote:

I'm surprised this isn't more of a thing on the CR forums (anticipation threads for second seasons and such).


I think you've missed some of Grauger's sarcasm. This isn't anticipation for Season 3. It's anticipation for an announcement of Season 3.

But a main reason there are often not anticipation threads for second or third seasons is because many people continue that sort of discussion in the thread that was discussing the prior season.
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Is it real?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.