First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What are your opinions/views on people with a rape fantasy?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

stars201 wrote:

No thank you.


Exactly.
14947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
whatever floats your boat so long as no one gets hurt.
Posted 4/3/16 , edited 4/3/16
Nah I usually don't care unless someone sets off a red flag that you need to stay the hell away from them
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:

whatever floats your boat so long as no one gets hurt.


Everyone keeps saying that. Someone is getting hurt.
33359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 4/3/16 , edited 4/3/16
I'd be like holla up

okay *pulls out contract* sign here here here and here.
14947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 4/3/16 , edited 4/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:

whatever floats your boat so long as no one gets hurt.


Everyone keeps saying that. Someone is getting hurt.


It's an extreme extension of domination/submission fetishes, and like those don't see any issues with it so long as it stays within the bounds of fantasy and remains consensual. If the partners are both consenting adults quite frankly what they get up to in the bedroom is none of your damn business.

Sorry I'm not butting into someone else's sex life to play the part of the moral scold.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:

whatever floats your boat so long as no one gets hurt.


Everyone keeps saying that. Someone is getting hurt.


It's an extreme extension of domination/submission fetishes, and like those don't see any issues with it so long as it stays within the bounds of fantasy and remains consensual. If the partners are both consenting adults quite frankly what they get up to in the bedroom is none of your damn business.

Sorry I'm not butting into someone else's sex life to play the part of the moral scold.


The person with the sex fantasy is the one who is getting hurt.
14947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 4/3/16 , edited 4/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

The person with the sex fantasy is the one who is getting hurt.


I don't see why they should be beholden to your opinion of their nocturnal activities. I reiterate, what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business. Not yours. I can't find anything that suggests a rape fantasy inflicts psychological harm, and if consent is given and held throughout it is by definition not actually a rape. Some people have submission fetishes, others don't. People can have these fantasies, get up in the morning and go about their daily routine as per usual.

I reiterate no one is getting hurt. I think you're being a tad presumptuous here.
Posted 4/3/16
It's BDSM, and rape in name only. I see no harm as either person can end it at any time.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
Well if a person fantasizes about being raped.... It isn't exactly rape
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Laguna Niguel, Ca...
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
That's fucked up.
Do you think the people of Europe enjoy being raped by Refugees?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/16 , edited 4/3/16

lxmarshall wrote:

That's fucked up.
Do you think the people of Europe enjoy being raped by Refugees?


Calm down, dude. It was just a question.
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/3/16
I didn't even know this was a thing. Sounds kinda awful honestly.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

Iberjib wrote:

I didn't even know this was a thing. Sounds kinda awful honestly.


Indeed.
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Laguna Niguel, Ca...
Offline
Posted 4/3/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


lxmarshall wrote:

That's fucked up.
Do you think the people of Europe enjoy being raped by Refugees?


Calm down, dude. It was just a question.


Oh and I forgot to mentioned killed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.