Post Reply Who has Hyper Light Drifter?
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
I know I do... or was reminded I pre Ordered it hen it came out xD


Any ways this game is awesome!
Posted 4/5/16
Yes, I had been following it for a few years now.
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

LollipopPunch9s wrote:

Yes, I had been following it for a few years now.


If you live in Hyrule, then where is Lake Hylia? is it north east or north west? xD
Posted 4/5/16

AzuroHeart wrote:


LollipopPunch9s wrote:

Yes, I had been following it for a few years now.


If you live in Hyrule, then where is Lake Hylia? is it north east or north west? xD


You must go south, my boooy! :lol:
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

LollipopPunch9s wrote:


AzuroHeart wrote:


LollipopPunch9s wrote:

Yes, I had been following it for a few years now.


If you live in Hyrule, then where is Lake Hylia? is it north east or north west? xD


You must go south, my boooy! :lol:


Did that actually happen in that show? xD

I was trying to trick you because Twilight Princess has a GameCube and Wii versions and they are flipped.
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Harare
Offline
Posted 4/7/16
I like that retro feel <3

3687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
Any word on when it will come to PS4 / Vita?
Excess 
13565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/16
Man that intro gives you goosebumps.
It's a great game visually, like an art piece, with interesting gameplay and interactions.
The only drawback is how sometimes the frames drop in the game. Little spurts here and there have interrupted the flow of the game.
You must be logged in to post.