First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you really hate to see in anime?
Posted 4/5/16

1stladyent wrote:

Filler and recap episodes.
A male MC with a female harem and NO ROMANCE (aka harem ending).
Last episode of the season cliffhangers.
Musicals in mid-scene (please don't bust out singing).


This made me think of Dance with Devils! It made me laugh so hard because it's so random LOL


2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
Not sure if hate is the exact word I'd use, but I always roll my eyes when a character begins to explain something, closes their eyes, and gives a lengthy description. All the while, the intended listener(s) just walks away. I'm just imagining how awkward it would be to try doing that in real life.
Posted 4/5/16 , edited 4/5/16
A strong start, with a terrible ending. A solid storyline with a lot of promise, ending with a strange, cryptic theme that makes no sense or is completely rushed. Characters that tend to be overly intellectual to the point where you would think they were reading a script while everyone else improvised. By overly, I mean: Shinya Kogami, taking his analytical perception to x-ray vision. Telling that woman about her matching underclothes, haha- whaaat. Characters with high pitched, squeaky voices. It's not so much that their character is annoying, just the manner in which they speak or cling around.
7061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

Sarah_Blight wrote:

Season fillers. Bount arc anyone?


Please don´t remind us of the horrors of the Bount arc, I don´t think I´ll be able to get over such a disappointment after experiencing the greatness that was the Soul Society Arc
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

JosephJoestar01 wrote:


Sarah_Blight wrote:

Season fillers. Bount arc anyone?


Please don´t remind us of the horrors of the Bount arc, I don´t think I´ll be able to get over such a disappointment after experiencing the greatness that was the Soul Society Arc


Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the bount arc?!
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

stars201 wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

Filler and recap episodes.
A male MC with a female harem and NO ROMANCE (aka harem ending).
Last episode of the season cliffhangers.
Musicals in mid-scene (please don't bust out singing).


This made me think of Dance with Devils! It made me laugh so hard because it's so random LOL




Actually that was the EXACT show I was thinking of
7061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


JosephJoestar01 wrote:


Sarah_Blight wrote:

Season fillers. Bount arc anyone?


Please don´t remind us of the horrors of the Bount arc, I don´t think I´ll be able to get over such a disappointment after experiencing the greatness that was the Soul Society Arc


Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the bount arc?!


Nope, I´m pretty sure there are others who enjoyed it too. It´s just that in my opinion when compared to the Soul Society arc, the Bount arc felt like something that came out of a fan fiction site, I didn´t like at all, but that´s just my personal opinion.
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
The MC who is a Normal Guy™ but then one day he meets a quirky, weird girl and his life is changed forever!!!!!!
32290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/5/16 , edited 4/5/16
I like what I like but...

1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/16 , edited 4/6/16
Terribly choreographed fight scenes?
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 4/6/16 , edited 4/6/16
Lesbian les yay in the majority of these cute schoolgirl shows.

Psycho lesbians. (With one exception)


Really mean tsunderes.
Posted 4/6/16 , edited 4/6/16
female main character never ends well
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
Bad characters, who are poorly designed. A plot that makes no sense. Basically I hate bad anime.
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 4/6/16 , edited 4/6/16
I'm a minority among my friends on this, but I tend to dislike excessive fanservice. It's one of the reasons I prefer the original, unpolished version of Histories Strongest Disciple to the modern series. Ecchi for ecchi's sake isn't for me.

I have developed an intense dislike of series that start as action or adventure, and somehow devolve into romance... usually, for some reason, harem. I have nothing against a romance that develops within a show. Just don't derail the genre to focus on it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.