First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose your birth month and that shall tell you what god you are
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
cooking and baking soda
7688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
love god baby
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
God of poverty.
10578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
More Nothings than I thought there would be.
Posted 4/6/16
Considering my birthday was yesterday I'd be the god of love.

Extremely incorrect.

Posted 4/6/16
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! I'm YATO! CALAMITY FTW!
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/16

thelectricow wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! I'm YATO! CALAMITY FTW!


Posted 4/6/16
God of wealth. Right.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
I'm the god of nothing.

Considering I'm sick right now, I'm not surprised.
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/16

TokumaSugimori wrote:

I'm the god of nothing.

Considering I'm sick right now, I'm not surprised.


You have a cold or something?
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/16

SylveonLuna wrote:

Considering my birthday was yesterday I'd be the god of love.

Extremely incorrect.



Happy belated birthday.
Posted 4/6/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

Considering my birthday was yesterday I'd be the god of love.

Extremely incorrect.



Happy belated birthday.


Thanks ^-^
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/16

SylveonLuna wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


SylveonLuna wrote:

Considering my birthday was yesterday I'd be the god of love.

Extremely incorrect.



Happy belated birthday.


Thanks ^-^


You're welcome.
Posted 4/6/16
June, God of Law

... I think I'd prefer April..
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/6/16

PrinceGrimm wrote:

June, God of Law

... I think I'd prefer April..


Sorry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.