First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The first letter of your name is the role you'll play in anime
20825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/5/16 , edited 4/5/16

Cronzy wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Oh the loner. It's just like real life.

Want to have a loner-only party with me?

V Mind having a loner as a oniichan?


Wooooo loner party. Wait how would a loner party work?
Cronzy 
16883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

Iberjib wrote:


Cronzy wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Oh the loner. It's just like real life.

Want to have a loner-only party with me?

V Mind having a loner as a oniichan?


Wooooo loner party. Wait how would a loner party work?

Not sure, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.
33101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

Cronzy wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Wooooo loner party. Wait how would a loner party work?

Not sure, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.


I think you party by yourself at your homes but skype each other while doing it?
Cronzy 
16883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/5/16 , edited 4/5/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Cronzy wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Wooooo loner party. Wait how would a loner party work?

Not sure, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.


I think you party by yourself at your homes but skype each other while doing it?

Sorry but Villains ain't invited to our "super cool" loner party. Thanks for the idea though, might work.
2648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost in Wisco...C...
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
Yandere

Oh my!
46329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

Joswho wrote:

Yandere

Oh my!


Your avatar is perfect.
33101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

Cronzy wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Cronzy wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Wooooo loner party. Wait how would a loner party work?

Not sure, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.


I think you party by yourself at your homes but skype each other while doing it?

Sorry but Villains ain't invited to our "super cool" loner party. Thanks for the idea though, might work.


Oh you are welcome and CURSE YOU CRONZY THE LONER
46329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Cronzy wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Cronzy wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Wooooo loner party. Wait how would a loner party work?

Not sure, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.


I think you party by yourself at your homes but skype each other while doing it?

Sorry but Villains ain't invited to our "super cool" loner party. Thanks for the idea though, might work.


Oh you are welcome and CURSE YOU CRONZY THE LONER


1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
Goddess or God

Truly what I want
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/5/16 , edited 4/5/16

1stladyent wrote:

Imouto

now where's my oniichan


I had kidnapped him
8342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

weiwei91 wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

Imouto

now where's my oniichan


I had kidnapped him


But I just can't deal with anything without my oniichan please give him back
Posted 4/5/16
Student Council President
14360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/5/16
Yandere huh.
Posted 4/5/16
Otaku.. haha
46329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/5/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Yandere huh.


Uh-oh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.