Created by GrandMasterTime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you a confident driver?
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/6/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

I race on my days off. I love every aspect of driving ever since I got behind the wheel of my first car, an EVO IV RS. I don't get you lot who hate driving, it's blast especially on the track. Try it sometime ya know.


Nice wheels man! I only own a 2005 honda accord anniversary, EVO's are sick and I have to agree with you on driving, especially when there's open road; gives me a thrill even though I'm a poor driver.




The EVO IV was my first car, got it for a sixteenth birthday present from my adoptive father . I drive an Evo 10 right now.
15075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/16

Ranwolf wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

I race on my days off. I love every aspect of driving ever since I got behind the wheel of my first car, an EVO IV RS. I don't get you lot who hate driving, it's blast especially on the track. Try it sometime ya know.


Nice wheels man! I only own a 2005 honda accord anniversary, EVO's are sick and I have to agree with you on driving, especially when there's open road; gives me a thrill even though I'm a poor driver.




The EVO IV was my first car, got it for a sixteenth birthday present from my adoptive father . I drive an Evo 10 right now.


Holy shiet man nice! Watch Initial d a car racing anime if you haven't, has the EVO III and IV in it, I think you would like it.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/6/16 , edited 4/6/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:



Holy shiet man nice! Watch Initial d a car racing anime if you haven't, has the EVO III and IV in it, I think you would like it.


I know I own the box set.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/16
Confident, yes. Except in the rain.
15075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/6/16

Ranwolf wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:



Holy shiet man nice! Watch Initial d a car racing anime if you haven't, has the EVO III and IV in it, I think you would like it.


I know I own the box set.


Damn man, you're already ahead in every regard.
Posted 4/6/16
I feel like I'm an alright driver...about average I guess.
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 4/7/16
I've been driving for three years, and knock on wood haven't had a ticket, nor an accident. There is still plenty of time though.
5624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/16
I am not a confident driver, but I am a confident passenger
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/8/16
Pretty confident driver. Don't really like it as much as I used to because about half the drivers around here are super old...yeah.
2810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 4/9/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

I'm probably below average in driving ability.

I didn't bother to check to see if someones already made a poll about this so feel free to remove the poll if there is another one.


I don't drive unless you count video games.
48488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 4/9/16

Ranwolf wrote:

I race on my days off. I love every aspect of driving ever since I got behind the wheel of my first car, an EVO IV RS. I don't get you lot who hate driving, it's blast especially on the track. Try it sometime ya know.
How does one get into racing? Or at least hanging out with people who race?

19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/16

JustineKo2 wrote:

How does one get into racing? Or at least hanging out with people who race?



Get a mildly good car, do some tuning on it, and post some decent lap times at your local track. And you'll have racers coming out of the woodwork so to speak to hang out with you.
4070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/16
I think i can handle the road but i am very concentrated on what is happening everywhere so i am a safe driver
35683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 4/10/16 , edited 4/10/16
i love driving..its just the other non aware reckless drivers i hate
Posted 4/10/16
Average for anyone who spends part of the year driving in snow.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.