First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply And you thought there is never a girl online? Discussion
16146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/16

Player_Zer0 wrote:




Damn Skippy
CS44 
8611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/16
cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

I liked the character designs / overall color palette. The character designs reminded me of those from Haganai at times. Did anyone else get that vibe? The animation, writing and overall visual presentation were all pretty solid in my opinion. I'm really excited to see how the guild interacts with one another throughout the series given their social dynamic IRL. I guess I'm super optimistic when it comes to evaluating / predicting the outcome of an anime series, but this looks like it could be a really cute and enjoyable series.
8119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/16
I guess after the G.I.R.L. drama Nishimura deserved some luck. Luck was very generous to him.

Great first episode. I didn't even need to read the summary before watching. The art style is nice and Ako with her "normies must die" syndrome. Can't wait to see what antics they get into - especially while at school.
jcal94 
15592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Illinois
Offline
Posted 4/9/16
I already love this series, because the premise is fun, and then you throw on Hisasi-designed characters, and this is already top-tier for this season, even if it won't be the most complex or action-oriented. The biggest downside to this series? There's only like, 3 Hisasi tankoubons, so I'll be re-reading the same manga over and over every Friday night here Wish he had more stuff out. There's something special about his art.
14677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Very interesting twist to the harem anime trope.

Of course student council president is busty.

But did NOT expect blond pigtails to be a dude. Kinda thought her friend was gonna end up being the yome (waifu).
36064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Online
Posted 4/10/16

Steelbuck wrote:

Very interesting twist to the harem anime trope.

Of course student council president is busty.

But did NOT expect blond pigtails to be a dude. Kinda thought her friend was gonna end up being the yome (waifu).

Not a harem though
18908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Comedy ecchi romance. Looking forward to the next ep. for...reasons (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
35697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ann Arbor
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
Ep 1

A decent start. I liked the online bits considerably more than the real life ones. No matter how many times I see it, I always enjoy parodies of online games. The heal aggro, incompetent teammates and flashy dps are all easy to relate to. The MMO humor is great, but it fell a little flat for me when they all met up in real life. The girls were cute though. Akane is my fav so far (though I'm biased). Now that the setting is established I'm curious to see how the comedic aspects will play out.



Dirty cash shopper.
14677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

Grauger wrote:


Steelbuck wrote:

Very interesting twist to the harem anime trope.

Of course student council president is busty.

But did NOT expect blond pigtails to be a dude. Kinda thought her friend was gonna end up being the yome (waifu).

Not a harem though


I say that because watching the opening (closing?) credits reveals more girls.
57766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

redswampert wrote:
Dirty cash shopper.


*raises hand*

Yeah, I'm a paid premium player in F2P games, too. Might as well be honest about it.

The positive buzz this show is getting is pretty encouraging. The soft-focus look reminds a little of NGNL, just without all the red and pink everywhere.
6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

Steelbuck wrote:


Grauger wrote:


Steelbuck wrote:

Very interesting twist to the harem anime trope.

Of course student council president is busty.

But did NOT expect blond pigtails to be a dude. Kinda thought her friend was gonna end up being the yome (waifu).

Not a harem though


I say that because watching the opening (closing?) credits reveals more girls.


Some spoilers from the manga:
qwueri 
16878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 4/12/16
So many awkward mmo tropes from 5-10 years ago >_<
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/16 , edited 4/12/16

RedExodus wrote:
all those grils playing as boys tho

Used to happen all the time.

Lots of girls would roll male characters in EQ just to avoid harassment.


qwueri wrote:

So many awkward mmo tropes from 5-10 years ago >_<

So many tropes from back when my wife and I were still in a raiding guild in EQ



One Punch Mod
88032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/12/16
Fun enough I guess, but apparently I'm the only one who thinks Ako is freaking annoying.
14677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/12/16 , edited 4/12/16

Player_Zer0 wrote:

Some spoilers from the manga:


Yeah, one WAS the teacher I remember, now that you mention it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.