First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Popular opinions that make you cringe.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 21 days ago
1. Humans are not monogamous
2. people who look at lolicon hentai are pedophiles (Seriously my friends who look at that stuff are not pedo's none of them xD)
3. Autism is a disorder that needs to be cured and prevented
4. Nature is always right
5. GMO's are bad
6. Suicide is bad
7. The search for immortality is bad and wrong
8. A relationship like an ldr is not a real relationship if you haven't met up in real life once.
16271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/16
I know it is not popular, but I believe President Kennedy was killed as a result of a single mutant getting "lucky" and not the as the victim of a conspiracy involving Mafia, Communists, CIA, Elvis, Elves or any other kind of conspiracy.

Another popular theory I reject is that any particular set of genetic traits makes one person morally superior to another. Right now, where I live, someone is running for an open seat in the House of Representatives on a platform of genetic superiority and that more superior people with these superior traits should be in office, just because of their superior genetic endowments, without regard to education, skill, knowledge, understanding or any of those traits that are not related to genetics.
7597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 21 days ago
Climate change denial
Evolution denial
Islamophobia

I can't stand that kind of stupidity.
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 21 days ago
Anime is for kids
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 21 days ago

Yukitakeya wrote:

Anime is for kids


Anime is for kids, teens, and adults.
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/16

PaulDHunter wrote:

I know it is not popular, but I believe President Kennedy was killed as a result of a single mutant getting "lucky" and not the as the victim of a conspiracy involving Mafia, Communists, CIA, Elvis, Elves or any other kind of conspiracy.

Another popular theory I reject is that any particular set of genetic traits makes one person morally superior to another. Right now, where I live, someone is running for an open seat in the House of Representatives on a platform of genetic superiority and that more superior people with these superior traits should be in office, just because of their superior genetic endowments, without regard to education, skill, knowledge, understanding or any of those traits that are not related to genetics.


Is this the plot to an X-Men movie?
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 4/7/16
Nanoha and Fate are actually a couple.

Lolis are evil and unhealthy.

Nintendo is going down.


18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 4/7/16
the "dumb blonde" opinion
ALL FURRIES FUCK ANIMALS!

lol
42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/16

redokami wrote:

the "dumb blonde" opinion
ALL FURRIES FUCK ANIMALS!

lol


Dumb blonde opinion?
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 21 days ago
--everything is problematic and should be banned
--'trigger warnings'; no. no no no.
--if you're for X, then you're a racist, if you're for Y then you're nothing more than an 'ebil libtard'.
--Justin Bieber, because fuck him. That girl who beat the white dude up for wearing dreads should go after the Biebs!
--the fact that mangaka like Kishimoto and Tite Kubo STILL have a career when everyone and their mom knows that Naruto and Bleach are shite. Well, Bleach is anyway COMEATMEBROS

--censorship, especially on campuses lately of old literature that might be problematic in this day and age because of certain references that we don't use anymore(N-word in Huck Finn) or that are considered to be vile and racist (like Birth of a Nation. Anyone ever seen that movie? That's one long ad for the KKK). Whatever happening to talking about things and learning from the past so we don't make the same mistakes in the future?


18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 4/7/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


redokami wrote:

the "dumb blonde" opinion
ALL FURRIES FUCK ANIMALS!

lol


Dumb blonde opinion?
it is usually worded as a "joke" that blondes are dumb, it is a stereotype

42532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/16

redokami wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


redokami wrote:

the "dumb blonde" opinion
ALL FURRIES FUCK ANIMALS!

lol


Dumb blonde opinion?
it is usually worded as a "joke" that blondes are dumb, it is a stereotype



Oh okay then.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 4/7/16

redokami wrote:

the "dumb blonde" opinion
ALL FURRIES FUCK ANIMALS!

lol


I'm sure you're probably lovely but even though they don't necessarily fuck animals(at least as far as I know of), most furries I do know of are batshit insane.

On the other anime site I go to, this one mod on there who was obnoxious as could be, was a furry and proud of it. She equated her struggles with people accepting her furry...ness? as akin to the Civil Rights Movement and MLK Jr.


--Also, why the fuck are CLAMP still popular when they haven't finished a fucking thing in years?

Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 21 days ago

Nogara-san wrote:

--everything is problematic and should be banned
--'trigger warnings'; no. no no no.
--if you're for X, then you're a racist, if you're for Y then you're nothing more than an 'ebil libtard'.
--Justin Bieber, because fuck him. That girl who beat the white dude up for wearing dreads should go after the Biebs!
--the fact that mangaka like Kishimoto and Tite Kubo STILL have a career when everyone and their mom knows that Naruto and Bleach are shite. Well, Bleach is anyway COMEATMEBROS

--censorship, especially on campuses lately of old literature that might be problematic in this day and age because of certain references that we don't use anymore(N-word in Huck Finn) or that are considered to be vile and racist (like Birth of a Nation. Anyone ever seen that movie? That's one long ad for the KKK). Whatever happening to talking about things and learning from the past so we don't make the same mistakes in the future?




But Bleach isn't shit you just don't like it XD
I personally enjoy it and am caught up with the manga
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 4/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

--everything is problematic and should be banned
--'trigger warnings'; no. no no no.
--if you're for X, then you're a racist, if you're for Y then you're nothing more than an 'ebil libtard'.
--Justin Bieber, because fuck him. That girl who beat the white dude up for wearing dreads should go after the Biebs!
--the fact that mangaka like Kishimoto and Tite Kubo STILL have a career when everyone and their mom knows that Naruto and Bleach are shite. Well, Bleach is anyway COMEATMEBROS

--censorship, especially on campuses lately of old literature that might be problematic in this day and age because of certain references that we don't use anymore(N-word in Huck Finn) or that are considered to be vile and racist (like Birth of a Nation. Anyone ever seen that movie? That's one long ad for the KKK). Whatever happening to talking about things and learning from the past so we don't make the same mistakes in the future?




But Bleach isn't shit you just don't like it XD
I personally enjoy it and am caught up with the manga :D





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.