Post Reply Evolution of Final Fantasy XV!!!
32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/16
Dedication over time in a lot of things will pay off, sometimes you shouldn't crap a vision but continue to grind away at it until the perfect that you envision hits. Even if your not a huge FF fan you have to appreciate this for sure 10 years in the making!!!




https://youtu.be/GoFp_DebG38
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/16 , edited 4/7/16
10 million copies!

Squares ludicrous expectations about game sales aside Im pretty hype. I like the lighter boy band tone there going for instead of the dumb shit that they were doing in FFXIII
32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 4/8/16

megahobbit wrote:

10 million copies!

Squares ludicrous expectations about game sales aside Im pretty hype. I like the lighter boy band tone there going for instead of the dumb shit that they were doing in FFXIII


yeah i know what you mean, even if you weren't hyped, seeing how anything evolves to its finial form "freiza voice", is something worth getting hyped about. and i agree on FF13 but as much as i hated the battle system of 1 and 2, loved the battle system of 3, the storyline wasn't bad though to be honest but still i know, maybe I'm one of the few who's played all 3 lol. but can't wait to get our hands on this, lets go SE boy band lol
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/16

subieguy06 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

10 million copies!

Squares ludicrous expectations about game sales aside Im pretty hype. I like the lighter boy band tone there going for instead of the dumb shit that they were doing in FFXIII


yeah i know what you mean, even if you weren't hyped, seeing how anything evolves to its finial form "freiza voice", is something worth getting hyped about. and i agree on FF13 but as much as i hated the battle system of 1 and 2, loved the battle system of 3, the storyline wasn't bad though to be honest but still i know, maybe I'm one of the few who's played all 3 lol. but can't wait to get our hands on this, lets go SE boy band lol


I hated the story. Honestly I think the stories peaked with VI
32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

megahobbit wrote:


subieguy06 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

10 million copies!

Squares ludicrous expectations about game sales aside Im pretty hype. I like the lighter boy band tone there going for instead of the dumb shit that they were doing in FFXIII


yeah i know what you mean, even if you weren't hyped, seeing how anything evolves to its finial form "freiza voice", is something worth getting hyped about. and i agree on FF13 but as much as i hated the battle system of 1 and 2, loved the battle system of 3, the storyline wasn't bad though to be honest but still i know, maybe I'm one of the few who's played all 3 lol. but can't wait to get our hands on this, lets go SE boy band lol


I hated the story. Honestly I think the stories peaked with VI


and this is why i love FF, so many stories people like and don't but have played. it show the franchise has evolved and been able to take risks over time. hence ff 13-3 battle mechanics for future games. VI was def a solid solid story.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

subieguy06 wrote:

and this is why i love FF, so many stories people like and don't but have played. it show the franchise has evolved and been able to take risks over time. hence ff 13-3 battle mechanics for future games. VI was def a solid solid story.


It was though personally I would argue Squares writing peaked at chrono trigger.
32709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

megahobbit wrote:


subieguy06 wrote:

and this is why i love FF, so many stories people like and don't but have played. it show the franchise has evolved and been able to take risks over time. hence ff 13-3 battle mechanics for future games. VI was def a solid solid story.


It was though personally I would argue Squares writing peaked at chrono trigger.


can't argue with that, at their peak yes
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/16
It seems a little more like Kingdom Hearts in gameplay, but thats better than the old turn based stuff.
I also enjoyed the demo.
You must be logged in to post.