First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How do you feel about suicide and islam?
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Just a random curiousity, don't judge me.
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Duuude all of your threads tend to depress me.

Anyways, in what context are you talking about when you say "Suicide and islam"??

Are you talking about suicide bombers or...?
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
^ what quirk said.
how do the two have anything to do with eachother, if you are not talking about that
17674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Ahem. Just getting this out of the way.



49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
I rather not say much because my opinions are a bit on the unpopular side of things.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
I'd call it suicide if they was just killing themselves. However, they're killing a whole bunch of innocent people when they blow themselves up... So, I just see it as hateful mass murder. And in order to avoid the crushing guild, afterwards, they cowardly kill themselves as part of the process.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

I rather not say much because my opinions are a bit on the unpopular side of things.


You changed your avatar! What character is that? From what anime/manga?
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

I rather not say much because my opinions are a bit on the unpopular side of things.


You changed your avatar! What character is that? From what anime/manga?


It's Hakuryruu and Judar from MAGI.
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Pretty sure suicide is looked down on by all Abrahamic religions, don't quote me on it.
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Cowards
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16

TotalQuirk wrote:

Duuude all of your threads tend to depress me.

Anyways, in what context are you talking about when you say "Suicide and islam"??

Are you talking about suicide bombers or...?


To think all of these people who previously posted automatically assumed. It was an experiment of sorts, and I was right!
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Must everyone think for you? And don't make this shit personal IDGAF
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16
Suicide and Islam have about as much to do with each other as Day and Night mate. Islam like most monotheistic religions tend to consider suicide a ultimate sin. And anyone who thinks otherwise clearly has never actually studied Islam in any serious way.
6728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/8/16 , edited 4/9/16

Sarah_Blight wrote:


TotalQuirk wrote:

Duuude all of your threads tend to depress me.

Anyways, in what context are you talking about when you say "Suicide and islam"??

Are you talking about suicide bombers or...?


To think all of these people who previously posted automatically assumed. It was an experiment of sorts, and I was right!


Well why wouldn't people assume that? You gave no context, so it would be safe to assume you're talking about the subject that is more commonly discussed.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.