First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Tanaka-kun is Always Listless Discussion
6321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

domvina wrote:
I gotta say that Ohta must be redonkulously strong. I'd guess Tanaka weighs 55-60 kilos. For him to so easy lift and carry that "dead weight" is impressive. Shiraishi would have to engage in some serious weight training to match him. =P


Definitely, especially being able to carry him with one arm. Funny thing is during the scene where Shiraishi was trying to wake up Tanaka, I was wondering if Tanaka had ever slipped from Ohta's grip before, and a few minutes later, they show the exact thing I was wondering about.
39429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

Player_Zer0 wrote:


domvina wrote:
I gotta say that Ohta must be redonkulously strong. I'd guess Tanaka weighs 55-60 kilos. For him to so easy lift and carry that "dead weight" is impressive. Shiraishi would have to engage in some serious weight training to match him. =P


Definitely, especially being able to carry him with one arm. Funny thing is during the scene where Shiraishi was trying to wake up Tanaka, I was wondering if Tanaka had ever slipped from Ohta's grip before, and a few minutes later, they show the exact thing I was wondering about.


It was like he just oozed out of his grasp like some kinda slime creature.
6321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

domvina wrote:


Player_Zer0 wrote:


domvina wrote:
I gotta say that Ohta must be redonkulously strong. I'd guess Tanaka weighs 55-60 kilos. For him to so easy lift and carry that "dead weight" is impressive. Shiraishi would have to engage in some serious weight training to match him. =P


Definitely, especially being able to carry him with one arm. Funny thing is during the scene where Shiraishi was trying to wake up Tanaka, I was wondering if Tanaka had ever slipped from Ohta's grip before, and a few minutes later, they show the exact thing I was wondering about.


It was like he just oozed out of his grasp like some kinda slime creature.


I was actually thinking it would be painful if he were to slip out of his hold, but this is Tanaka we're talking about, even the way he falls is listless
15119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/16
I'm happy the Shiraishi train is going, but I wonder who the girl crying in the end credits is. Looks like her but with only 1 braid instead of two.
22274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
I never realized how shippy the ending was 'till now - in one scene we see Shiraishi's hand holding onto one arm of her glasses, while Tanaka's hand holds the other end. Her RED glasses. Thread of fate anyone?
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
It just occured to me that the two girls from (one eyed girl and the other girl from the op and ed) the ones that wear a different school uniform are probably ohta and tananka's sisters who are friends already maybe? and will be introduced formally later?
I feel dumb that I just thought of this, and I'll feel dumber if this was a two you all had already put with together with another two, and I'LL FEEL ULTIMATELY DUMB if i am incorrect lmao
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless EP 5 /"Tanaka-kun's Day"

What should have been a simple task for Tanaka to get something from the store for his sister ( Rino ) turned to be longer if he only complted his MSg of what to buy. So Ohta guesses and even get pancakes as the first two leetters were typed in.

Then Shiraishi is interested in Tanaka after he saw through her and wants to say something but Tanaka is always resting. She observes him and sees Miyano taliking to Tanaka thinking she his GF but Miyano drags her in saying she wants to be an apprentice too so Miyano could be a master apprentice . Or does Miyano knows Shiraishi is intereted in him?

Ohta a shopping master



Miyano stirring things up!

6239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/9/16

C-Tundra wrote:

It just occured to me that the two girls from (one eyed girl and the other girl from the op and ed) the ones that wear a different school uniform are probably ohta and tananka's sisters who are friends already maybe? and will be introduced formally later?
I feel dumb that I just thought of this, and I'll feel dumber if this was a two you all had already put with together with another two, and I'LL FEEL ULTIMATELY DUMB if i am incorrect lmao


You were correct, those 2 girls are Tanaka's sister (Rino) & Oota's sister (Saya), and yes they are friends in middle school.
You can tell which is which since they both resemble their oniisans:



24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 5/9/16
Episode 5: Tanaka-kun's Day

So I just recently caught up on the show cause I kind of put it on hold after that first episode and I must say that it has gotten a lot better since the first episode.

Particularly loving the introductions of the new characters like Shiraishi and Echizen. Probably if it wasn't for the girls I wouldn't be enjoying it as much. That's not to say that the Ohta bits aren't good, they are great but the girls provide more variety in interactions.

This episode was great though, Miyano with the low key text to Shiraishi and Shiraishi herself falling in love with Tanaka. Oh I hope she doesn't find out she was noticed because of her chest.

Looking forward to the next one.
85904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/16
A thought occurs - Would Shiraishi be as happy Tanaka was the first one who saw the real her if she knew Tanaka was staring at her chest?
22274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/16

LionelJeid wrote:

A thought occurs - Would Shiraishi be as happy Tanaka was the first one who saw the real her if she knew Tanaka was staring at her chest?


Although it would loose some of the romantic appeal she's built up in her head, I think she'd still be happy knowing he'd taken notice of her in as a simple girl. Especially now that she's fallen for him, those feelings won't change so easily even if she finds out later.

My personal headcanon says Tanaka collided with her chest at the start of episode four (as he was being held at just the right level), which got Tanaka thinking that they'd make amazing pillows, and that's why he came to notice her lol
32281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ann Arbor
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
Ep 5

Aww, I felt so bad for Shiraishi, the way she was longing after Tanaka from a distance. Miyano saved the day though, by forcing the two into conversation. I almost thought that Miyano was too innocent to understand Shiraishi's situation until that email at the end. And thus the ship sails. The beginning part with Ohta and Tanaka shopping was good too. I really hope that we get to see their sisters before too long. The cast has been really great, with each character adding a lot to the overall dynamic, and I'm sure Tanaka and Ohta's sisters will be no exception.



That's a recipe for disaster.
2347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

Episode 5: Tanaka-kun's Day

So I just recently caught up on the show cause I kind of put it on hold after that first episode and I must say that it has gotten a lot better since the first episode.

Particularly loving the introductions of the new characters like Shiraishi and Echizen. Probably if it wasn't for the girls I wouldn't be enjoying it as much. That's not to say that the Ohta bits aren't good, they are great but the girls provide more variety in interactions.

This episode was great though, Miyano with the low key text to Shiraishi and Shiraishi herself falling in love with Tanaka. Oh I hope she doesn't find out she was noticed because of her chest.

Looking forward to the next one.


Yeah I was thinking ths series would be stupid. So I waited until a few episodes were out, and I was bored with nothing to do to start watching this. I now regret I didn't start from day one. The series really has made me laugh a lot and pleasantly surprised me. Honestly what is with the anime this year being hillarious. First was konosuba then tanaka-kun, and finally netoge no yome wa onnanoko ja nai to omotta

In that sequence I ranked them in order of how funny they were. honestly I hope all of the series get enough seasons to animate the LN/manga versions. With that I hope theyavoid what highschool dxd did with it's third season. Imean that thing was a train wreck.

215397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16
Echizen's badass and adorable this episode!


Kinda funny at how a simple misunderstanding had her worried the whole time.
10648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/14/16
It's amazing how quickly these girls fall for the dynamic duo of Tanaka and Ohta. Them teaming up at the end to take down Echizen was particularly great.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.