WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Your friend turns out to be a forumer
27884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
What do you do?

I need to find out for...reasons
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hamilton, ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
If so, invite him to your basement.
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/10/16 , edited 4/10/16
For heaven's sake. We've sworn not to do this ever again. What malevolent goals are you pursuing?

Well, fine... Real life friend or someone you just know?
27884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/10/16 , edited 4/10/16

Nalaniel wrote:

For heaven's sake. We've sworn not to do this ever again. What malevolent goals are you pursuing?


I'm actually doing this for christmas this year i just got to impatient so i thought i would give a taste of what's to come ;)


someone you know
7909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
i would welcome to my sanctuary lol
14513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Disown them, them forumer folk are crazy yall hear me.
Cronzy 
16884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
I'd get him/her to do weird duo posts with me all the time, to make my responses better
146793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
dont. know. what. that. means......
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

For heaven's sake. We've sworn not to do this ever again. What malevolent goals are you pursuing?


I'm actually doing this for christmas this year i just got to impatient so i thought i would give a taste of what's to come ;)


someone you know


I would find them and kill them... Ah, right. We're not in a movie. I would add them here and then the stalking would commence. ^^
2762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Investigate all of their posts. Muhuaha.
Posted 4/10/16
Pray to god they're not PV
Posted 4/10/16

TotalQuirk wrote:

Pray to god they're not PV


Quirk

PV is not weird in any way

He's just different.
Posted 4/10/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Disown them, them forumer folk are crazy yall hear me.


You're one of them
14513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

stars201 wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Disown them, them forumer folk are crazy yall hear me.


You're one of them


You've got no proof, forumer!
6930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
What's a Forumer?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.