First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The First Letter of your surname will tell you what role you'll play in the fantasy world
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Mage butler, i have two last names.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.


That sounds awesome.
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.


That sounds awesome.


Haha! thanks. Perhaps it'd be expensive having a mage as a butler... you a princess, SO why don't you hire me?
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.


That sounds awesome.


Haha! thanks. Perhaps it'd be expensive having a mage as a butler... you a princess, SO why don't you hire me?


Sure thing. You're hired!
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.


That sounds awesome.


Haha! thanks. Perhaps it'd be expensive having a mage as a butler... you a princess, SO why don't you hire me?


Sure thing. You're hired!


Thanks! I'm at your disposal, my princess.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16


3687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
A demi-god. Cool.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

shinsterp4 wrote:

A demi-god. Cool.


Indeed.
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/16 , edited 4/10/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.

So you're Jakob


I'm an Empress
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

SparkleDeath wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.

So you're Jakob


I'm an Empress


Yeah, sounds great. Cheers!! ♥
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

SparkleDeath wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Mage butler, i have two last names.

So you're Jakob


I'm an Empress


Your Majesty!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.