First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Would your OC like you or hate you?
19266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Selenae wrote:

He's the 'means well but can be a jerk about it' type with a painful past and many secrets. So, not at first, no, with his defensive, pushy demeanor and blunt way of talking. But eventually, when he softens up, I see myself getting along with him.


Is he misunderstood or no?


No, he is not misunderstood. Due to his abuse-filled past, he is very suspicious and distrustful of other people. He's not paranoid, mind you, but he's not one to take everything he hears/sees at face value, either.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

Selenae wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Selenae wrote:

He's the 'means well but can be a jerk about it' type with a painful past and many secrets. So, not at first, no, with his defensive, pushy demeanor and blunt way of talking. But eventually, when he softens up, I see myself getting along with him.


Is he misunderstood or no?


No, he is not misunderstood. Due to his abuse-filled past, he is very suspicious and distrustful of other people. He's not paranoid, mind you, but he's not one to take everything he hears/sees at face value, either.


Oh alright then.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

JosephJoestar01 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


JosephJoestar01 wrote:

My favorite OC is a red haired girl with the eyes of a dragon, she´s very impulsive and fights demons for a living, I think we could get along at the beginning but if I never learn how to defend myself she would probably end up hating me for being a hindrance.


Is she half dragon or just has dragon eyes?


Just dragon eyes, she travels around the world to find out why she´s the only one who has them. In her travels she accepts requests to fight or kill demons to earn money, that´s how she lives.


Okay then.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Good comments.
27504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 4/10/16 , edited 4/10/16
Well given what I've made my OC ,Lilly Hazel, take in some commissions, she'd probably hate me. (although not so much in one of them)
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16 , edited 4/10/16

saksiss wrote:

Well given what I've made my OC ,Lilly Hazel, take in some commissions, she'd probably hate me. (although not so much in one of them)


What do you mean by "take in some commissions"?
141035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
I have lots of original characters, so it's hard to pick one. Three of them are modeled after aspects of myself that I don't necessarily like, so there might be some form of weird self-loathing relationship. As for our heroine, she's pretty much my idea of a perfect woman (realistically perfect, rather. Everyone has their faults), so I'd like her for sure. Not sure how she'd feel about me though. If I treat her kindly, she'll be kind in turn. That's about all I know for certain. Might be an interesting writing exercise to write me meeting my characters... Hm.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

ThundahKnuckles wrote:

I have lots of original characters, so it's hard to pick one. Three of them are modeled after aspects of myself that I don't necessarily like, so there might be some form of weird self-loathing relationship. As for our heroine, she's pretty much my idea of a perfect woman (realistically perfect, rather. Everyone has their faults), so I'd like her for sure. Not sure how she'd feel about me though. If I treat her kindly, she'll be kind in turn. That's about all I know for certain. Might be an interesting writing exercise to write me meeting my characters... Hm.


Write about it.
6163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
Their real?! I'm moving to Antarctica. My favorite OC is a female mage with the last name of 'Tempest' (a hint to her magic and personality). I kinda put her through some very harsh mental trauma that ended with memory lost and almost the lost of free will. I killed off her lover and threw her 60 years into the future while pregnant. No, she would not like me one bit.
141035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


ThundahKnuckles wrote:

I have lots of original characters, so it's hard to pick one. Three of them are modeled after aspects of myself that I don't necessarily like, so there might be some form of weird self-loathing relationship. As for our heroine, she's pretty much my idea of a perfect woman (realistically perfect, rather. Everyone has their faults), so I'd like her for sure. Not sure how she'd feel about me though. If I treat her kindly, she'll be kind in turn. That's about all I know for certain. Might be an interesting writing exercise to write me meeting my characters... Hm.


Write about it.


I probably will, but not anytime soon. I've got more than enough on my plate already, so to speak. Besides, I doubt it'd be anything exciting. One would nod and walk away, another would mock me and/or kill me, the last would stroll on by without so much as giving me the time of day. XD
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

Jackalope82 wrote:

Their real?! I'm moving to Antarctica. My favorite OC is a female mage with the last name of 'Tempest' (a hint to her magic and personality). I kinda put her through some very harsh mental trauma that ended with memory lost and almost the lost of free will. I killed off her lover and threw her 60 years into the future while pregnant. No, she would not like me one bit.


Ouch...awkward.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

ThundahKnuckles wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


ThundahKnuckles wrote:

I have lots of original characters, so it's hard to pick one. Three of them are modeled after aspects of myself that I don't necessarily like, so there might be some form of weird self-loathing relationship. As for our heroine, she's pretty much my idea of a perfect woman (realistically perfect, rather. Everyone has their faults), so I'd like her for sure. Not sure how she'd feel about me though. If I treat her kindly, she'll be kind in turn. That's about all I know for certain. Might be an interesting writing exercise to write me meeting my characters... Hm.


Write about it.


I probably will, but not anytime soon. I've got more than enough on my plate already, so to speak. Besides, I doubt it'd be anything exciting. One would nod and walk away, another would mock me and/or kill me, the last would stroll on by without so much as giving me the time of day. XD


Oh wow.
Sogno- 
45756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/16
yeah they're all chill

most of the males end up being yanderes though
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

Sogno- wrote:

yeah they're all chill

most of the males end up being yanderes though


Oh no!
6163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 4/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Jackalope82 wrote:

Their real?! I'm moving to Antarctica. My favorite OC is a female mage with the last name of 'Tempest' (a hint to her magic and personality). I kinda put her through some very harsh mental trauma that ended with memory lost and almost the lost of free will. I killed off her lover and threw her 60 years into the future while pregnant. No, she would not like me one bit.


Ouch...awkward.


Yes, I have a bad habit of putting favorite characters through horrific situations.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.