First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Dear smokers of CR
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

KiT-basher wrote:


bbbob5 wrote:


KiT-basher wrote:


AkitoMadaka wrote:


xX_Dave_Xx wrote:

LOL Sanji in One Piece. He's always smoking cigarettes.





eatmorebikes wrote:

I smoke cigarettes but not all the time like some anime characters xD


I mean more like when it just hangs from their mouth. They aren't inhaling, and characters with longer hair risk burning it. It also get excess smoke in your eyes :/


It looks cool but annoying in real life. You get smoke all over your face and hair and the stink just lingers on and on.



take a shower and wash your clothes


That's a given, no? Even smokers hate the smell of stale smoke.



just posting some helpful advice :_:
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

KiT-basher wrote:


bbbob5 wrote:


KiT-basher wrote:


AkitoMadaka wrote:


xX_Dave_Xx wrote:

It looks cool but annoying in real life. You get smoke all over your face and hair and the stink just lingers on and on.



take a shower and wash your clothes


That's a given, no? Even smokers hate the smell of stale smoke.



That's what made me laugh the hardest at Hunter x Hunter when that chameleon ant that turned invisible was a chain smoker. First of all, just about any of the other ants with a decent sense of smell would have known he was in the room or nearby due to the smoke scent, second he would have had poor lung capacity to hold his breath and stay invisible.

2303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
I'm a smoker but leaving a cigarette hanging in your mouth 24/7 just doesn't work well, at least not for me. I have a lot of allergies and the smoke starts making my eyes burn really bad so I can't stand having it hanging out of my mouth like that. Smoking is a nasty habit but I absolutely love smoking tobacco, especially a good blend in a pipe. I enjoy the way it tastes, the way it feels and holding a cigarette is comfortable. Cigarettes are my binky bear of comfy blanket. Honestly I love everything about smoking.....except for the health consequences and the fact that as I get older my face is getting more and more wrinkled. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm working on cutting back and thinking about quitting but I know I'll miss it really bad. I started smoking because I enjoyed how it smelled and not because of peer pressure or anything like that. I still like how it smells, not so much cigarettes as a pipe but still. It's a shame they can't just make some clean burning cigarettes that don't have all the harmful chemicals in them and don't even bother talking about E-cigarettes. 99% of the people I see smoking e-cigarettes are doing it wrong in the first place. It's not meant to be inhaled. You're supposed to absorb the vapors through your gums in your mouth and yet I see so many people inhaling deeply. No telling what consequences are going to happen from vaping. I'm sure it has it's health risks too. I tried it but can't stand the fact that I can't feel it right away and that I don't feel it in my throat/lungs. I missed inhaling too much. Just didn't care much for it. Ah well, I'll figure out what I'm going to do eventually. In the meantime I need a cigarette.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
Keep this thread alive. Starting to think I was the only one lol
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
Watch the movie Constantine lol. You'll be annoyed af.
Posted 4/11/16
But it looks cool though
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/16 , edited 4/11/16
Sogno- 
45766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
ya'll nasty
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / North America
Offline
Posted 4/11/16
When you go, its double or nothing.
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

Razor_Girl wrote:
That's what made me laugh the hardest at Hunter x Hunter when that chameleon ant that turned invisible was a chain smoker. First of all, just about any of the other ants with a decent sense of smell would have known he was in the room or nearby due to the smoke scent, second he would have had poor lung capacity to hold his breath and stay invisible.



I think that was an intentional point on the author's part. His power doesn't render him invisible so much as render him impossible to notice, and Togashi illustrates the minimal effect of his smoking on his ability to hide in the scene where Meleoron introduces himself to Gon.
35156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 4/11/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

It's a shame they can't just make some clean burning cigarettes that don't have all the harmful chemicals in them and don't even bother talking about E-cigarettes. 99% of the people I see smoking e-cigarettes are doing it wrong in the first place. It's not meant to be inhaled. You're supposed to absorb the vapors through your gums in your mouth and yet I see so many people inhaling deeply. No telling what consequences are going to happen from vaping. I'm sure it has it's health risks too. I tried it but can't stand the fact that I can't feel it right away and that I don't feel it in my throat/lungs. I missed inhaling too much. Just didn't care much for it.


Why don't you try smoking something like American Spirit or something like that that has more natural tobacco in it? I know that there's that one and a few other brands out there that are like that. I'm not a smoker myself and honestly hate smoking and most everything about it, but my ex-boyfriend smoked so I know some about that stuff since he tried to go to smoking more natural stuff. Of course, where he used to live in New York State he lived pretty much almost on a Native American reservation, so he was able to get the local, more natural stuff from that for cheap. And while I haven't seen a lot of people using E-cigarettes, most of the people I have seen use them have used them that way. I didn't realize it was wrong though. Someone should tell them.
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 4/12/16

stars201 wrote:

But it looks cool though
it's hard to look cool when you smell like an ash tray.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/16

Sogno- wrote:

ya'll nasty


Indeed.

710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rin Matsuoka
Offline
Posted 4/12/16

Sogno- wrote:

ya'll nasty


12251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 4/12/16
Eh.

If people wanna smoke 24/7, they should smoke. It's their choice, after all.

People sometimes go on a tangent about how its bad for ya, but half they time they're doing something equally worse.

I don't smoke, because of a promise I made to my mom. Yet that's another story, for another time.~

Side note.

I just hate when I'm outside, & someone in front of me blows a huge cloud of smoke from their mouths--- which gets blown directly at my face.



It's like " Wow! Thanks bro! That's exactly what i wanted. Ash breath in the face. Ahaha!" You go girl.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.