Post Reply Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai Anticipation
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/16 , edited 4/22/16


PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBMHyNuD6sU (Japan only)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DetZ_J9kVOw (Not official PV, but afterdub project from before movie was announced)


Synopsis
via MAL

Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai: Renai Series (music and animation series featuring seiyuus) created by HoneyWorks getting an animated movie to premiere Spring 2016.



Information
via MAL

Type: Movie
Episodes: 1
Status: Released!
Aired: Apr 23, 2016
Producers: Aniplex, Milestone Music Publishing
Licensors: None found
Studios: Qualia Animation
Source: Music
Genres: Romance, School


My 2 cents

I'm super hyped for this movie! I've been a really big fan of HoneyWorks for a while now, and I do have a couple albums of theirs at home. Personally I'm not a fan of romance, but this is HoneyWorks we're talking about so it should be great. If you haven't listened to the music series already, here's the original vocaloid series. I do hope this gets a US theatrical release.
7974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minne-snow-ta!
Offline
Posted 4/12/16
I am actually interested in watching this. Hoping there is a US release.
10601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 4/13/16 , edited 4/18/16

seems interesting. might watch it if it ever comes to US. maybe.
9!
is there really a point in keeping the number of days left when it'll only be available in Japan, meaning pretty much no-one here will be able to watch it (except for the very few)..? just saying..
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/16

namealreadytaken wrote:
is there really a point in keeping the number of days left when it'll only be available in Japan, meaning pretty much no-one here will be able to watch it (except for the very few)..? just saying..


it's just for (personal) hype purposes
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/20/16

bobland wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:
is there really a point in keeping the number of days left when it'll only be available in Japan, meaning pretty much no-one here will be able to watch it (except for the very few)..? just saying..


it's just for (personal) hype purposes


Your bias is showing.

19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

AnimeKami wrote:


bobland wrote:


it's just for (personal) hype purposes


Your bias is showing.



<------ is legitimately confused
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/20/16

bobland wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


bobland wrote:


it's just for (personal) hype purposes


Your bias is showing.



<------ is legitimately confused


Keikaku Doori.
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

AnimeKami wrote:
Keikaku Doori.


215221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/4/16
You must be logged in to post.