First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply are we in the day and age women have to make the first move?
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/13/16
Nope...but i hope when i do get in a relationship the girl makes the first move.

I'm sick of always having to be the one to make the first move just because i'm a guy...
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/13/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Sounds like a glorious time be alive, to bad it doesn't seem to affect me in the slightest. As quite the shy boy I am I don't initiate conversation nor look at chicks as I have a fear of coming off as a pervert. True story. To answer your question; where I'm from, men are expected to ask the sheila out, I don't like it but it's how it appears to work, at least from my perspective.


Come from same place as GMT can confirm.
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/13/16 , edited 4/14/16
Hmm maybe. I mean, nowadays if a guy makes a move you can bet your sweet ass that a bunch of feminists will come out of nowhere with their phones recording you, calling you a pervert, sexist, and other names under the sun and publish it on the net or social media haha. Too risky.
qwueri 
16478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/16 , edited 4/13/16

Sgtlunatics wrote:

Hmm maybe. I mean, nowadays if a guy makes a move you can bet your sweet ass that a bunch of feminists will come out of nowhere with their phones recording you, calling you a pervert, sexist, and other names under the sun and publish it on the net or social media haha. Too risky.


Pretty sure it takes far more than simply asking a girl out to get that extreme a reaction.
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/13/16

qwueri wrote:


Sgtlunatics wrote:

Hmm maybe. I mean, nowadays if a guy makes a move you can bet your sweet ass that a bunch of feminists will come out of nowhere with their phones recording you, calling you a pervert, sexist, and other names under the sun and publish it on the net or social media haha. Too risky.


Pretty sure it takes far more than simply asking a girl out to get that extreme a reaction.


It does. I'm just over exaggerating lol.
Humms 
10609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 4/13/16
Lol. It's best not to worry about things like this. People nowadays don't even want a relationship, because of all of the impossible expectations. Like what you are expecting from making the first move, to get a response? Unless you do it in person face to face, people have a choice. If you walk up to someone in person and make the first move, they are forced into a choice where they have to respond. Dating sites, people can make a choice without a response
4950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 4/13/16

redokami wrote:

are we? I have had to make almost every first move, messaging, anything.
and when I do, I don't get a response

honestly im tired of taking the intuitive...

and not getting a response


Uh, no. If anything it's still more tilted the other way in my experience, although I do think it's good that the balances are evening out more so that a woman no longer feels "un-ladylike" for asking someone she likes out. It really just depends on the people at this point.
15261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/13/16

redokami wrote:

are we? I have had to make almost every first move, messaging, anything.
and when I do, I don't get a response

honestly im tired of taking the intuitive...

and not getting a response


It's commonly referred to as "being rejected" it can happen a lot. Still, keep trying, you'll eventually find someone.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 4/13/16

lambofgenesis wrote:
Das soh transphobic man. We r offended. You u do dis!?!?;?!?!!
We? das neither udnerstand off ended stratig?

Sogno- wrote:
men have always been seduced by women
GG
and if you didn't it would be rape.

15261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/13/16 , edited 4/13/16
If you see someone you like you should always take the initiative regardless of whether you are a man or a woman. Best case scenario: the other person realises and takes the initiative however; you have lost days, weeks or even months of being together through your own inaction. Worst case scenario: someone else takes the initiative, walks in and waltzes away with them.
9834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/16
There's no grand expectation placed upon either sex, not where ever I've been, it seems. People appear to just do whatever.
Posted 4/13/16
Gender doesn't matter who makes the first move, lmao.
7441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/16
I have a friend who hits on any and every female as long as she's breathing. He always makes the first move.

Myself, I can flirt with a girl freely but when it comes time to act on the flirt I always second guess myself. I once told a girl I thought was my best friend that I had no clue if a girl was interested in me. A girl would have to smack me in the head for me to realize it. She waited for me to turn around and gave me a hard smack in the back of the head. If she hadn't made that first move I never would have.

I guess it's based on how sure of yourself you are.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/16

Voc666IV wrote:

If you see someone you like you should always take the initiative regardless of whether you are a man or a woman or taken / married or 5 years old . Best case scenario: the other person realises and takes the initiative however; you have lost days, weeks or even months of being together through your own inaction. Worst case scenario: someone else takes the initiative, walks in and waltzes away with them.


XD
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 4/13/16

neugenx wrote:

I have a friend who hits on any and every female as long as she's breathing. He always makes the first move.

Myself, I can flirt with a girl freely but when it comes time to act on the flirt I always second guess myself. I once told a girl I thought was my best friend that I had no clue if a girl was interested in me. A girl would have to smack me in the head for me to realize it. She waited for me to turn around and gave me a hard smack in the back of the head. If she hadn't made that first move I never would have.

I guess it's based on how sure of yourself you are.


Like again some guys do really want while quite a lot down the age (atleast after the more active years? like around 20's I guess?)
Where they maybe feel older then any of the girls would and some of the girls feel or think the "clock" is running out of time.
Its kind of true its getting a bit late and some of the guys wouldn't do anything about that or want to think about it (or rather go for it, take chances unless maybe if they where younger with a more horny side also why I would assume why young boys do get quite a lot from the older women either requests or other things)
Such video I just talked about few pages where most of the guys was in their 20's (and looked more of the type that would have someone?) that most of them denied the 2 girls requests until they found such a secure guy or active/young guy that could do anything if they asked for it.

Well you just have to stand out!
https://youtu.be/cLHe9WOI9XQ

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.