First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What CR forum user would you be for a day?
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16


I would say people are not a major attraction of any nation, are they particularly nasty? I would love to go for a nice scenic drive in Croatia from the sounds of it.
Posted 4/20/16
the most voluptuous female user
17630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:



I would say people are not a major attraction of any nation, are they particularly nasty? I would love to go for a nice scenic drive in Croatia from the sounds of it.


Oh, they wouldn't be a problem if you're not intending on staying long. I was talking about the fact that it's horrible to live here. The people are way too conservative... Aside from that, you'd be fine. There's no way you would be assaulted (we got a very low crime rate).
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

Nalaniel wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:



I would say people are not a major attraction of any nation, are they particularly nasty? I would love to go for a nice scenic drive in Croatia from the sounds of it.


Oh, they wouldn't be a problem if you're not intending on staying long. I was talking about the fact that it's horrible to live here. The people are way too conservative... Aside from that, you'd be fine. There's no way you would be assaulted (we got a very low crime rate).


That's good to hear about the crime rate. As long as there are some nice country spots I'd be happy to live there. I don't speak the language though. You can be my translator muahmuahahahah.
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/16
A social one lol
17086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 4/20/16
Hmmm PREY
Posted 4/20/16
you'd want to be a 600lb black woman in zebra pantsu....? man you're twisted marble
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/16
Personally it's a tie between HuastecoOtaku and Nalaniel.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Personally it's a tie between HuastecoOtaku and Nalaniel.


Be ready to be in a house that eats lots of garlic and drinks coffee with milk
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Be ready to be in a house that eats lots of garlic and drinks coffee with milk


Well it's a good thing that I'll be in your body and not mine.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.