First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you rather have a common name or unique name?
42447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, if you had to choose a different name for yourself would you rather it be common or unique.


Enjoy!!!
Posted 4/14/16
I guess common but spelt differently.
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Termina
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
Common is better for me. My first name is common but my surname isn't and it's constantly mispronounced and misspelt. It's irritating to have to spell out your name to people everywhere you go.
42447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

kyuoki wrote:

I guess common but spelt differently.


Give me an example.
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Online
Posted 4/14/16
Common
I'm a boring man
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
I lean towards "unique," though I like to try and find a balance between the two. I like somewhat antiquated names, like "Rowan," "Liam," " and "Audrey," and "Ingrid."
Posted 4/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


kyuoki wrote:

I guess common but spelt differently.


Give me an example.


Like my name I guess.
Alexis but mine is spelt Alexus.
42447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

kiwikiwiho wrote:

Common is better for me. My first name is common but my surname isn't and it's constantly mispronounced and misspelt. It's irritating to have to spell out your name to people everywhere you go.


People even make mistakes in spelling common names.
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Termina
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


kiwikiwiho wrote:

Common is better for me. My first name is common but my surname isn't and it's constantly mispronounced and misspelt. It's irritating to have to spell out your name to people everywhere you go.


People even make mistakes in spelling common names.


Not as often as with this name. Literally no one ever gets it right.
42447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

kyuoki wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


kyuoki wrote:

I guess common but spelt differently.


Give me an example.


Like my name I guess.
Alexis but mine is spelt Alexus.


Oh alright then.
42447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

kiwikiwiho wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


kiwikiwiho wrote:

Common is better for me. My first name is common but my surname isn't and it's constantly mispronounced and misspelt. It's irritating to have to spell out your name to people everywhere you go.


People even make mistakes in spelling common names.


Not as often as with this name. Literally no one ever gets it right.


I'm curious. What is the name?
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Termina
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


kiwikiwiho wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


kiwikiwiho wrote:

Common is better for me. My first name is common but my surname isn't and it's constantly mispronounced and misspelt. It's irritating to have to spell out your name to people everywhere you go.


People even make mistakes in spelling common names.


Not as often as with this name. Literally no one ever gets it right.


I'm curious. What is the name?


I can't really say as upon googling there's no one else in the world with this name so... It's double-barrelled which is what adds the confusion I think.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
I wish to be remembered for the choices I make, not the choice by parents made.
42447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16


Oh.
Posted 4/14/16
A common name that sounds unique
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.