First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you rather have a common name or unique name?
7968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
Common but not overused
8667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Portland, Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
I am fine with common. I happen to like my name and it is not very unique
43743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/14/16

dramamama79 wrote:

I am fine with common. I happen to like my name and it is not very unique :)


What is your name?
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
Unique. I'd rather have a short but unique name rather than having issues when processing IDs and passports because my long ass name takes up 3-4 lines.
8667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Portland, Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:

I am fine with common. I happen to like my name and it is not very unique :)


What is your name?


I go by my middle name, Danielle. I am happy with it, but it is definitely not uncommon
43743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/14/16

dramamama79 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:

I am fine with common. I happen to like my name and it is not very unique :)


What is your name?


I go by my middle name, Danielle. I am happy with it, but it is definitely not uncommon :)


Simple and pretty.
8667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Portland, Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:

I am fine with common. I happen to like my name and it is not very unique :)


What is your name?


I go by my middle name, Danielle. I am happy with it, but it is definitely not uncommon :)


Simple and pretty.


Awww thanks
43743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/14/16

dramamama79 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


dramamama79 wrote:

I am fine with common. I happen to like my name and it is not very unique :)


What is your name?


I go by my middle name, Danielle. I am happy with it, but it is definitely not uncommon :)


Simple and pretty.


Awww thanks


You're welcome.
19046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
My name was very unique for the first part of my life. I was never able as a kid to get anything with my name on it because no one made anything with my name it was so rarely used. I was always disappointed because the lady on Romper Room never called my name in the magic mirror. LOL! I never got one of those bike license plates with my name from a box of cereal. I never had a keychain or any other trinket with my name printed on it.

Along about the time I got my driver's license it suddenly became one of the most popular baby names for females although it had been trending that way for a few years. It was so weird hearing my name all the time from mothers yelling at their little brats to come here, don't do that, etc. By the end of the 90s it was fading out of use again, so I've had it both ways.

Posted 4/14/16
Unique. I've had a unique name all of my life
43743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/14/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Unique. I've had a unique name all of my life


Cool.
5069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
Eh, don't care. I like my name. lol
20823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/14/16
I'll go with a common name.
43743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 4/14/16

D4nc3Style wrote:

Eh, don't care. I like my name. lol


What is your name?
5069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:

Eh, don't care. I like my name. lol


What is your name?


Real name? Zach.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.