First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Social justice losers
md4124 
47303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


md4124 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:

https://youtu.be/e3ofna1Mtl0

This video is great. It shows the hypocrisy, the stupidity, the irony of the "Social Justice Warrior" As well as the black lives matter movement.

Social Justice Warriors claim you have to be tolerant of everyone, yet they are intolerant of people who think differently than them. And yet, somehow, the people who think differently than them are the bigots. I'm beginning to believe a lot of people don't know what that word means.

Everyone can be racist. Doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow, blue, purple or whatever. I've seen plenty of people from Black Lives Matter claim that white people have never been oppressed, therefore you can't be racist against them. Which, as you know, is total bullshit if you know your history. The ignorance of the entire movement is just amazing.


Boring conservative bigot is a boring conservative bigot. Yawn. Breitbart.com is that way ------>


"triggered"



Still boring. More yawning.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

md4124 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


md4124 wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:

https://youtu.be/e3ofna1Mtl0

This video is great. It shows the hypocrisy, the stupidity, the irony of the "Social Justice Warrior" As well as the black lives matter movement.

Social Justice Warriors claim you have to be tolerant of everyone, yet they are intolerant of people who think differently than them. And yet, somehow, the people who think differently than them are the bigots. I'm beginning to believe a lot of people don't know what that word means.

Everyone can be racist. Doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow, blue, purple or whatever. I've seen plenty of people from Black Lives Matter claim that white people have never been oppressed, therefore you can't be racist against them. Which, as you know, is total bullshit if you know your history. The ignorance of the entire movement is just amazing.


Boring conservative bigot is a boring conservative bigot. Yawn. Breitbart.com is that way ------>


"triggered"



Still boring. More yawning.


I'll just wait for you to tell me how I'm a bigot, since you have no idea what my opinion is.

33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


I'll just wait for you to tell me how I'm a bigot, since you have no idea what my opinion is.

What's a bigot?
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


I'll just wait for you to tell me how I'm a bigot, since you have no idea what my opinion is.

What's a bigot?



Hmmm, I'm not too sure. I must be an SJW. (sarcasm)
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/16
I thought sjw stood for sneaky jehovah witness?=sjw
but in this video all I saw was a bunch of arguing huh ok and?

the jehovah witness people come to my door trying to lead me wrong I tell them get of my property
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

sah36ila wrote:

I thought sjw stood for sneaky jehovah witness?=sjw
but in this video all I saw was a bunch of arguing huh ok and?

the jehovah witness people come to my door trying to lead me wrong I tell them get of my property

No it clearly means super jesus warrior
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/16
I stick my head in the sand when it comes to sjw bullshit. Sometimes willful ignorance is bliss.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

Selenae wrote:

I stick my head in the sand when it comes to sjw bullshit. Sometimes willful ignorance is bliss.

But then you can't laugh at the stupid shit they say.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/16
people have twisted the name of what was once a good cause (social justice) into a warped ideology.... screw the world, screw extremism, screw it all. why is there such a desire to be oppressed, why such a need for self victimization, why is everyone insistent on trying to outdo one another's disadvantages? can't we just accept that there's disadvantage to everything in life, but that doesn't mean that one should rely on perpetual vicitmhood to carry them?!

i mean that's what most of this really boils down to for a lot of these oppression seekers, self victimizaiton. all of these people seek validation, subconsciously, or awarely, they're just petulant children who never got attention from mommy and daddy and try and fulfill some kind of purpose in life by pretending to be crusaders of justice, when they're just irritating annoyances that pave the way for limitation instead of change.
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

Rivenhelper wrote:



Bigot

noun:
1.a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.
2.a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

So every SJW is a complete and total bigot. And now you know!


Also, just because I tolerate your opinion doesn't mean I have to agree with you.


That's right.
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / West
Offline
Posted 4/18/16
1. There is a difference between experiencing racism and inheriting a culture of racism. All types can experience discrimination due to race but not all types are born into a system built upon it.

2. BLM seeks to address, amend, and bring forth police violence against the black community. That is the core focus of the movement, although they have branched out to foreign policy and legal procedure as well as domestic political policy (Flint). This movement was ignited by the killings of unarmed black men and women, the response to the crimes committed by law enforcement, the police state that certain areas were put under, and the lack of compromise, compassion, and trust between the black community and law enforcement and that is where the focus remains today.

3. SJW is a pointless buzzword.
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/16
I noticed most people who call someone an 'SJW' are usually the one's being intolerant. The phrase gets attached to anyone, who has any kind of opposing opinion regardless of the stand they take. 'SJW' has been worn out, sort of like making videos of 'Anita Sarkeesian' and 'Zoe Quinn'.

If anyone wants to watch a smart video about 'SJWs' here's one--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je72mH9OmuU
8186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / The US. Why is th...
Offline
Posted 4/18/16
I know, right? Fortunately, it seems anime viewers come in all stripes. Where have all of these wonderful, thought-provoking conversations been up until now? Not saying that I don't remember their having been on CR (I remember the scrolling-action comments from a decade ago). Just glad I'm not the only one.
8186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / The US. Why is th...
Offline
Posted 4/18/16
And... Buddy request.
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Selenae wrote:

I stick my head in the sand when it comes to sjw bullshit. Sometimes willful ignorance is bliss.

But then you can't laugh at the stupid shit they say.


True, but then that would require me giving them attention, which I'd rather not do, you know?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.