First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst game you've owned
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/15/16

IIIPlasmaIII wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.


Yeah pretty much, any of the new sequels coming out recently like Halo 5: Requisition.
Not only because they are bad games, but because it was such a huge disappointment.


Exactly!

20482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/16/16
Bomberman: Act Zero.
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/16
SAO hollow fragment...
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Washington, USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/16
Ugh... Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for my iPhone. Controlls sucked. Combat sucked. Overall gameplay sucked. The game itself sucked.
Posted 4/17/16

XyaCat wrote:

SAO hollow fragment...



Philia is my favourite SAO character, so I disagree there.



Topic answer:


For me, the worst game I have ever owned was Lego Batman 3 on the PSVita and a tie for that falls to Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Chain of Memories as well as Urbz: Sims in the City.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

No game broke me quite like this. I had a small little smidgen of a piece of hope for this game.. seeing as it had sledgehammer on the front cover.

Didn't even have it for a day before I had to sell it back to gamestop.

Apparently the magic formula for cod is IW and sledgehammer. One without the other is worthless. ;(
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

No game broke me quite like this. I had a small little smidgen of a piece of hope for this game.. seeing as it had sledgehammer on the front cover.

Didn't even have it for a day before I had to sell it back to gamestop.

Apparently the magic formula for cod is IW and sledgehammer. One without the other is worthless. ;(


So true, but at least we still have MW3, MW2 and BO1, [email protected] and COD4. cheers!

33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/17/16

Amauris_Arias wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Amauris_Arias wrote:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

No game broke me quite like this. I had a small little smidgen of a piece of hope for this game.. seeing as it had sledgehammer on the front cover.

Didn't even have it for a day before I had to sell it back to gamestop.

Apparently the magic formula for cod is IW and sledgehammer. One without the other is worthless. ;(


So true, but at least we still have MW3, MW2 and BO1, [email protected] and COD4. cheers!

Yah.. -sigh- the modern warfare series will always be the good ol days for cod. Never played WaW or BO1 though
30044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/16
A friend got me a game. I can't remember what it was but it had somethin to do with about spring break and topless girls. I hated it because it was a quiz game, it took away from talking to real girls and it would cause disappointment.
Posted 4/18/16

GallifreyGirl wrote:


XyaCat wrote:

SAO hollow fragment...



Philia is my favourite SAO character, so I disagree there.



Topic answer:


For me, the worst game I have ever owned was Lego Batman 3 on the PSVita and a tie for that falls to Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Chain of Memories as well as Urbz: Sims in the City.


I have to agree with you. While I never owned Lego Batman 3, I have sold my copies of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Chain of Memories, and Urbz.
F40PH 
36627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
Godus. I'll never buy another Steam "Early Access Game" again because of this.
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon Shitty.

Boy was that game a kick in the dick :/
A good reason why you should never preorder.
179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
Bioshock, Creeped me out.
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Specifically, the Nintendo DS port. From what I can gather, the other versions were pretty good, but the DS version was just a hollow shell.
7061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
Even though the shooting mechanics were awesome, Destiny is by far the worst game I have ever owned. I don´t know if The Taken King expansion got better, but I got the Year One edition and God it is boring. The "expansions" only give you like 5 or 6 new story missions, some new guns and skins, and they dare to make us pay 20 dollars for so little content, and the worst part is you already payed 60 dollars for a game with content that will last you only a few hours tops if you don´t buy the DLC.

I´ll never play Destiny ever again.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.