First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kids w/games these days
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

andydono wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

they are not tat pro, trust me, i played them, the wining chance is half half, its they win a few time, i win a few times, but they are teamwork is superb.ur teamwork must also be very good,


that's why i never battle them, unless my patner is just as good... its just sad using a low cost suits' boost is nothing compare to high cost suits like freedom.

the jumping in mid-air techinque is so hard to pull off when ur suit's boost is crappy...


step cancel?? wat do u use? i can still remeber some of my opponent when i was there in chrstmas. and the "pro" there now a days, is not pro. i smoked them 10 times and up every time. the real pro dont play it anymore. they quit playing last summer.
8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
well when kids are younger, they have more time to play games and as we get older, we get more busy and have more responsibility with school and other things and interests. When ur younger, u dun have as much to worry about. Just have fun and can spend all ut time playing games.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
hmm. these comments are good, good indeed... at least my so called MAN PRIDE doesnt feel shattered as before.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

mzheng489 wrote:

step cancel?? wat do u use? i can still remeber some of my opponent when i was there in chrstmas. and the "pro" there now a days, is not pro. i smoked them 10 times and up every time. the real pro dont play it anymore. they quit playing last summer.


nah, they still pla- well once in a while. the pros i'm talking about is this giant dude remember? he's always with this guy who's pretty tall wearing a pai of glasses. theres like 2-3 more pros but i dont remember how they look like lol. neways they play king of fighters most of the time.
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
oooo, i know them, the tall one is called samule and the guy with glass is victor. yeah, they are the only two in chq tat actually can win us in chq. the rest, i smoked them all. i remember 2 guys bought a whole bag of token, i wasted them all. orz
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

mzheng489 wrote:

oooo, i know them, the tall one is called samule and the guy with glass is victor. yeah, they are the only two in chq tat actually can win us in chq. the rest, i smoked them all. i remember 2 guys bought a whole bag of token, i wasted them all. orz


i swear their strike combo is extremely good. victor used strike rouge and the samuel used agile strike. they wiped the floor on my friend kyle and I. dunno how they did it but this combo they used once totally owned me.

r-range, m-melee, b-boost, t-target
strike rouge starts combo: m, ^m . In agile strike and it does: m, m, ^m. this combo does so many freaking damage...
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

andydono wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

oooo, i know them, the tall one is called samule and the guy with glass is victor. yeah, they are the only two in chq tat actually can win us in chq. the rest, i smoked them all. i remember 2 guys bought a whole bag of token, i wasted them all. orz


i swear their strike combo is extremely good. victor used strike rouge and the samuel used agile strike. they wiped the floor on my friend kyle and I. dunno how they did it but this combo they used once totally owned me.

r-range, m-melee, b-boost, t-target
strike rouge starts combo: m, ^m . In agile strike and it does: m, m, ^m. this combo does so many freaking damage...


they comboed to death , seems like. yeah, they trust each other a lot. yeah, strike rouge the second hit of its melee launches u into air, aile can just keep going. i sometime will get angry with my parnter too, cuz he just goes so far away from me, i cant do shit when he got hit. orz
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
kids whoop me on gears of war all the time... those british kids...
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
Not me. IMO, i think kids these days suck. All they care for are graphics. It maybe just because i'm Korean/Japanese, but i kick everyones ass. lol.
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
the next generation will always surpass the previous generation at some point in time
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / With my female fr...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
.___. i got owned by a 10 year old in an online game >____>
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
kids are getting better in games. . . like me. . . lol!!!!
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
Always got pawned by my younger bro who's 11.
He beated my 16 yr old bro too at Counter strike/
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
Its different from modern days... I think they're too indulged in games now -_-
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 4/21/08
Its because kids have no other skill sets. The kid probly sucked at pretty much everything else.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.