First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Fall 2016 Anime
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
Vivid Strike starts tomorrow without anything either. Was Nanoha Vivid on CR but only in English speaking Asia or something? I'm forgetting now.
14851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


Daisuki have put up series pages for Occultic;Nine, March comes in like a lion, WWW.WORKING, Magic of Stella and Long Riders.


It says one week exclusive on Daisuki for Long Riders. I guess that means one week delay on other services?
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
About 6 hours until Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters premierre and still no announcement about it. Guess we'll have to wait and see if it will be announced in a few hours.

There are also a few titles which premieres tomorrow without announcement as well:
Bloodivores, Time Bokan 24, Tama and Friends 2016, and Tiger Mask W.

UtaPri 4 is excluded because it's already licensed by Sentai. Cardfight!! Vanguard G NEXT is excluded because Bushiroad already announced it.


hpulley wrote:

Vivid Strike starts tomorrow without anything either. Was Nanoha Vivid on CR but only in English speaking Asia or something? I'm forgetting now.


Nanoha Vivid wasn't simulcasted at all so Vivid Strike probably won't be simulcasted as well.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
Oh yeah, I was thinking of Dog Days''' which was CR Asia only but with English subs, not Vivid. My bad.
30695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hertfordshire, UK
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

paulchaested wrote:


MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


Daisuki have put up series pages for Occultic;Nine, March comes in like a lion, WWW.WORKING, Magic of Stella and Long Riders.


It says one week exclusive on Daisuki for Long Riders. I guess that means one week delay on other services?


Where do you see that?
14851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


paulchaested wrote:


MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


Daisuki have put up series pages for Occultic;Nine, March comes in like a lion, WWW.WORKING, Magic of Stella and Long Riders.


It says one week exclusive on Daisuki for Long Riders. I guess that means one week delay on other services?


Where do you see that?


http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/campaign/premium-service.html?icid=LP_Premium
30695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hertfordshire, UK
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

paulchaested wrote:


MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


paulchaested wrote:


MrJoMiMo92 wrote:


Daisuki have put up series pages for Occultic;Nine, March comes in like a lion, WWW.WORKING, Magic of Stella and Long Riders.


It says one week exclusive on Daisuki for Long Riders. I guess that means one week delay on other services?


Where do you see that?


http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/campaign/premium-service.html?icid=LP_Premium


The page is blocked for me so I'm guessing it's a US/Canada restriction due to the premium service only being available there.
14851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/30/16 , edited 9/30/16

MrJoMiMo92 wrote:



The page is blocked for me so I'm guessing it's a US/Canada restriction due to the premium service only being available there.



I guess it applies for US and Canada.
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

melina_putri wrote:

Nanoha Vivid wasn't simulcasted at all so Vivid Strike probably won't be simulcasted as well.

As I mentioned in another topic, there is no guarantee it is being handled by the same company. ViVid was produced by A-1 studios and handled by Aniplex (of Japan). AoA didn't license it, so no stream.

In contrast, Vivid Strike! is produced by Seven Arcs, the same as the first 3 Nanoha series. King Records being responsible for both the OP & ED suggests they might be the company handling in.


I have a feeling we are going to have some new announcements from CR before the end of the day.

1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/16 , edited 9/30/16
UtaPri S4 to stream on The Anime Network:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Blog/20160930807/press-release-qutano-princesama-legend-starq-to-shine-on-anime-network-online

Guess we'll have to wait and see if this is TAN exclusive or a shared simulcast with CR.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/16

melina_putri wrote:

UtaPri S4 to stream on The Anime Network:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Blog/20160930807/press-release-qutano-princesama-legend-starq-to-shine-on-anime-network-online

Guess we'll have to wait and see if this is TAN exclusive or a shared simulcast with CR.

Oh no, I just cancelled my TAN membership after their last failed experiment with simulcasting and just got rid of my Funimation subscription... here I thought I could just pay for CR and Netflix... sigh. I hope Crunchyroll gets everything I want this season... well, aside from what Netflix and Amazon Prime gets from Noitamina I guess.
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/16 , edited 9/30/16
well looks like Iron-blooded orphans season 2 will be on daisuki with no delay, I wonder what that means for CR ?
215159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/30/16
30695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hertfordshire, UK
Offline
Posted 9/30/16



Good morning everybody! Our first announcement of the day is Tiger Mask W, which will be wrestling onto Crunchyroll this Saturday, October 1 at 12:45PM PT for members in U.S.A, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America including the Caribbean!

Toei Europe back at it again with the region locks...
14851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/30/16 , edited 9/30/16

MrJoMiMo92 wrote:




Good morning everybody! Our first announcement of the day is Tiger Mask W, which will be wrestling onto Crunchyroll this Saturday, October 1 at 12:45PM PT for members in U.S.A, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America including the Caribbean!

Toei Europe back at it again with the region locks...


Dude, just move to the states. Lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.