First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply protectors of the innocence
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sinon : -Moans and wakes up looks down to see her wound has healed . Starts to struggle to get free .- Kazama ..... - Thinks of him hoping he comes for her .- .....

Souji : -Smiles and ruffles her hair .- Its okay I am just glad your okay . We will find out why she was after you do not worry so much .

Kyo : -Looks at Kazama worried .- The princess has not come back yet should we go look for her ?

Asuna : - Looks at Hajime worried. - Come you must rest I do not want your wounds to re open ....

Toshizo : - Smiles at Yume and nods.- That would be a great help my love . Thank you for going to help me with this .






Kazama: i got a bad feeling lets go get her * gets my swords ready and run with other two*


Yume: Your welcome my love * goes into the room with him and pats Sinon on the cheek* Hey there it's a good thing your awake now we have things we want to ask you best you tell us or we might just have to get a bit rough, your chose miss.


Chizuru: * laughs and nods* Your right Okita san thank you very much.


Hajime: It sounds like things are okay it's quit for now * sighs and lays back down and falls asleep with my sword next to me incase.*


Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16
Sinon : -Glares at them but then smirks .- You can torture me all you want . I will not tell you anything . I will not betray them .

Toshizo :- Smirks at her.- Well looks like we will have to do this the hard way . These devils are a handful .

Souji : -Smiles at her and then blushes at Hikari .- Looks like our night was ruined but I will make it up to you my love .

Byakuya - Shows up at the Choshu manor and sees the daughter of the head of the clan . He smirks at her .- Women where is your father I need to speak with him .


Asuna : -Blushes while she watches him sleep . She falls asleep next to him but a little bit away from him .-

Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sinon : -Glares at them but then smirks .- You can torture me all you want . I will not tell you anything . I will not betray them .

Toshizo :- Smirks at her.- Well looks like we will have to do this the hard way . These devils are a handful .

Souji : -Smiles at her and then blushes at Hikari .- Looks like our night was ruined but I will make it up to you my love .

Byakuya - Shows up at the Choshu manor and sees the daughter of the head of the clan . He smirks at her .- Women where is your father I need to speak with him .


Asuna : -Blushes while she watches him sleep . She falls asleep next to him but a little bit away from him .-






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h9gS-qx2Ao


Yume: * smirks at him and nods * Well okay then hard way it is then * beats her up at first then cuts her leg with one of my ninja knifes * Okay lets start over, why do you want Chizuru?


Kazama: * Gets to the manor the Shinsengumi are staying * Time make grand entice my friends lets have a late night party with the wolves of mebou.


Hikari: * giggles and run my fingers threw his hair.* I know you will my love * winks at him before kissing him and help get him ready back again for bed lays snuggled next to him.* I love you Souji with all of my heart.


Kikyo: * Looks at Byakuya blushes at him * Very well i'll bring you to him sir pleas follow me * bows to him and brings him to were my father is.* Father you have a guest who wants to see you.


Yoshida: Very well Kikyo dear go make us some tea * stands up to welcome my guest as he comes into the room.* I'm Toshimaro Yoshida leader of the Choshu clan welcome.
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/21/16
Sinon : -Flinches in pain but starts laughing crazily . Looks at them cocky .- You will have to try harder then that little girl . I will not break easily .

Kyo : -Smirks at him and they get to the manor they go in .- Oh yeah this is going to be fun ! Time to wake up humans !

Byakuya : - Looks at Yoshida .- I have come to make a deal with you . We will unite our familys by me marrying your daughter then me and my family will fight for you . We will take care of the Shinsengumi .

Souji : -Smiles at her but gets shocked as he hears Kyo and the others running in the house and laughing .He sits up fast and gets pissed off . Looks at Hikari .- Hikari my love go find Chizuru and go hide . I will handle the devils . Take one of my swords to use for protection .

Toshizo :- Gets pissed off at Sinon but turns as the door was broken down and Kazama and the others where there .- So you've shown yourselves we were just having some fun with this devil here . So you have the women do all the work huh ? How pathetic of you and you call yourselves men .
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sinon : -Flinches in pain but starts laughing crazily . Looks at them cocky .- You will have to try harder then that little girl . I will not break easily .

Kyo : -Smirks at him and they get to the manor they go in .- Oh yeah this is going to be fun ! Time to wake up humans !

Byakuya : - Looks at Yoshida .- I have come to make a deal with you . We will unite our familys by me marrying your daughter then me and my family will fight for you . We will take care of the Shinsengumi .

Souji : -Smiles at her but gets shocked as he hears Kyo and the others running in the house and laughing .He sits up fast and gets pissed off . Looks at Hikari .- Hikari my love go find Chizuru and go hide . I will handle the devils . Take one of my swords to use for protection .

Toshizo :- Gets pissed off at Sinon but turns as the door was broken down and Kazama and the others where there .- So you've shown yourselves we were just having some fun with this devil here . So you have the women do all the work huh ? How pathetic of you and you call yourselves men .




Yume: * Glares at Sinon* You knew they would come to save you, you were just staling us to give them time to get here you bitch! * goes over and cuts her rope that she was tide too while hanging off of the floor from, so she hit the floor when let go, I go over a grab her tight off of the ground to use her as a shield keeping her hands tide together.* Were going to go for a walk your going to get your freaks to stop.


Kazama: * Smirks at Toshizo cocky and chuckles at him before drawing my sword.* hmm she asked to do it, I never deny her wishes of wanting to help, how dare you humans touch her with your filthy hands * starts to have a sword fight with him*


Sanosuke: * Used my spear to cut down one of Kyo's bullets * Now now is that any way to come into someone's house? I think we should finishes our dance that we started back at the inn.



Hikari: * Nods at him and gets his shorter sword so he can have the longer sword, hurries out of the room gets Chizuru hide in a shed.*


Yoshida: You have yourself a deal * shacks his hand*


Kikyo: * Comes back with tea for them both.* Is there anything else you both need?
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/21/16
Toshizo : -Looks at Yume shocked as she comes up to them with Sinon . - Yume be careful they will not hold back just because you are a women !

Sinon : -Sees Kazame and looks at him relieved then sad .- I am sorry Kazama I have failed you and everyone I tried my best but it was no good ...

Souji : -Goes to the room pissed to see Kazama there again .- You bastards are back again don't you ever sleep ? Looks like I will have to teach you all a lesson .

Kyo : -Chuckles at him .- Hmm now that is what I like to hear. I will not hold back this time you know ! You dare to take our princess and for that you will pay ! Lets see how many bullets you can dodge this time .- Starts to shoot a bunch .-

Byakuya :- Smirks at her .- You are coming with me your going to become my wife . Get your things packed I will wait .

( I was thinking Kikyos dad wants to marry Asuna so he adds to the deal that if Byakuya gets his daughter he will get his sister . Byakuya agrees and returns to where Asuna is she goes to protect Hajime and the others . She stays awhile with Kikyos dad . Hes a jerk to her . Hajime and the others go and save her and Hajime asks Asuna to marry him . )
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Toshizo : -Looks at Yume shocked as she comes up to them with Sinon . - Yume be careful they will not hold back just because you are a women !

Sinon : -Sees Kazame and looks at him relieved then sad .- I am sorry Kazama I have failed you and everyone I tried my best but it was no good ...

Souji : -Goes to the room pissed to see Kazama there again .- You bastards are back again don't you ever sleep ? Looks like I will have to teach you all a lesson .

Kyo : -Chuckles at him .- Hmm now that is what I like to hear. I will not hold back this time you know ! You dare to take our princess and for that you will pay ! Lets see how many bullets you can dodge this time .- Starts to shoot a bunch .-

Byakuya :- Smirks at her .- You are coming with me your going to become my wife . Get your things packed I will wait .

( I was thinking Kikyos dad wants to marry Asuna so he adds to the deal that if Byakuya gets his daughter he will get his sister . Byakuya agrees and returns to where Asuna is she goes to protect Hajime and the others . She stays awhile with Kikyos dad . Hes a jerk to her . Hajime and the others go and save her and Hajime asks Asuna to marry him . )




( Oh I love that idea of yours)


Kazama: * laughs at Souji* Oh pleas you can't teach me a lesson that is a laugh * death glares at Yume * Best you give us back the princess woman!


Yume: I will give you back your princess but you have to leave us and never return here! * glares and tightest my grip on her.*


Sanosuke: This will be fun to see * was dodge his bullets with my spear *


Kikyo: * Was shocked at this but nods leaves to go get ready.*


Yoshida: How about I add to our deal, I give you my daughter and I get your sister.
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/21/16
Sinon : - Falls to the ground once Yume lets her go since Kazama agreed . He picks her up and she looks at him weakly .- I'm so sorry Kazama ...- Passes out from loss of blood .-

Kyo : -Joins up with them .- Looks like she is okay just lost a lot of blood she will need to rest . Those bastards how dare they do this .

Toshizo : -Smiles at Yume and goes over to her and hugs her .- You where amazing my love thank you for all you did for us . I am proud of you .

Byakuya : - Looks at him shocked but then agrees to it .- Fine its a deal I will go and get her and bring her to you . She is in better hands with you then the Shinsengumi .

Souji : -Pouts annoyed watching Kazama and the others leave . Looks at Yume shocked. - Are you sure it is wise to let them go ? They will just attack us again .
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sinon : - Falls to the ground once Yume lets her go since Kazama agreed . He picks her up and she looks at him weakly .- I'm so sorry Kazama ...- Passes out from loss of blood .-

Kyo : -Joins up with them .- Looks like she is okay just lost a lot of blood she will need to rest . Those bastards how dare they do this .

Toshizo : -Smiles at Yume and goes over to her and hugs her .- You where amazing my love thank you for all you did for us . I am proud of you .

Byakuya : - Looks at him shocked but then agrees to it .- Fine its a deal I will go and get her and bring her to you . She is in better hands with you then the Shinsengumi .

Souji : -Pouts annoyed watching Kazama and the others leave . Looks at Yume shocked. - Are you sure it is wise to let them go ? They will just attack us again .





Kazama: It's okay Sinon your not to blame for this * Gets back to Choshu clan house and lays Sinon down gently on the bed tend to her wounds but knew they heal on their own, was in a rage at how that female ninja treated her, gets Kyo alone in the hall.* We must make that female spy of theirs pay, we need to set up a trap for her here I know theses Choshu humans will love to get their hands on that spy.


Yume: * Smiles and hugs him and kisses him * Thank you very much my love so happy I made you proud back there * looks at Souji* I know they will try again given what I did but we will be ready for them * winks at him* Oh Hikari and Chizuru are hiding in the shed * leaves to go get ready to go spy at Choshu clan house, got changed and hug my brother tight * i'll be back Susumu but if anything should happen to me even if I die you can still survive * runs off then jumps on to roof tops and start to run more.*



Susumu: * Was worried for my sister watching her leave to do her job as a spy.* sister......



Yoshida: * Grins at him * Thank you very much for this Byakuya.


Kikyo: * Comes into the room ready to go * I'm ready to go now my lord.
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16
-Days later they set a trap for Yume and keep her tied up hanging up . Byakuka takes Asuna with him to Kikyos father . -

Asuna : - Gets scared as she is taken to the head of the Choshu . She bows to him .- Please promise me if I marry you . You will spear the Shinsengumi .


Byakuya : Here is my sister as promise now you swear you won't betray me on this deal of ours correct ? If you do I will cut you down .


Sinon : - Sits there sad that she let people down . She looks at Kazama .- Is there anything I can do to make this up to you all ? ..... I feel like I let you all down . I thought I was stronger then this .

Toshizo : -Was looking around for Yume but finds Susumu come back alone .- Where is Yume why has she not come back with you ?! -Gets pissed off .-
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Days later they set a trap for Yume and keep her tied up hanging up . Byakuka takes Asuna with him to Kikyos father . -

Asuna : - Gets scared as she is taken to the head of the Choshu . She bows to him .- Please promise me if I marry you . You will spear the Shinsengumi .


Byakuya : Here is my sister as promise now you swear you won't betray me on this deal of ours correct ? If you do I will cut you down .


Sinon : - Sits there sad that she let people down . She looks at Kazama .- Is there anything I can do to make this up to you all ? ..... I feel like I let you all down . I thought I was stronger then this .

Toshizo : -Was looking around for Yume but finds Susumu come back alone .- Where is Yume why has she not come back with you ?! -Gets pissed off .-





Yume: * hanging by my hands on a rope naked as men of Choshu laugh at me, were beating me with a wood whip made out of bamboo trying to get me to talk, all I did was scream without saying a word get water thrown on me I mutter under my breath.* Susumu......


* It started to pure rain outside when Yume half dead was dumped outside in a ally way in the mud with less care then trash her body covered in slashes her right arm had a huge gash in it and a broken bane her face was red, left to die.*


Yoshida: * smirks at Asuna then at Byakuya and shake his hand * I promise my friend I won't betray you on our deal.


Kikyo: * Felt awful for Asuna and was worried at for her and what will happen to me with Byakuya.*


Kazama: * Put a gentle hand to her face * Don't you ever feel that way Sinon all I want for you to do is smile for me and get back to yourself.


Susumu: We were doing our job listing in on meetings at Choshu clan house and they have partnered with Byakuya and his family the older brother of Asuna and Yoshida is here in Kyoto, well I must of slipped up or something but somehow Yoshida opened the window he he saw and Yume told me to run for it witch I did, Yoshida broke his window grabbed her and polled her in threw the room she was screaming at me to run back.


Kando: * was shocked and pissed * That bloodless bastard Toshimaro Yoshida is here in Kyoto! If we kill him the Choshu will fall......Toshi what should we do?


Hajime: * Was training with Souji inside the training hall sec it's raining outside.* I got a bad feeling about today * blocks his move*


Hikari: * Was watching Souji train with Hajime with Chizuru we are done cleaning for the day but had a bad feeling for some odd reason.*



Ito: * Saw the back of Hikari and thought what a lovely looking boy goes over to him.* You are truly a lovely man
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16
Toshizo : -Calms down a bit .- We will look for Yume first she comes first I will not leave her to be tortured or killed by those bastards ! Then we will deal with Toshimaro after we get Yume . Everyone split up and look for her ! - Takes off and starts to run around town looking for Yume . Finds after searching all night and the sun was coming up . He takes his green Komono off and wraps it around Yume and picks her up gently . Takes her back to the place . Drys her off and puts her in a kimono and puts her to bed .Watches over her worried .-

Souji : -Gets pissed off to see Ito hitting on Hikari and punches him in the face. - You bastard stay away from my women ! She is not to be touched like that ! - Glares at him pissed .- Show some respect . -Looks at Hikari .- Are you okay my love ?

Byakuya : -Shakes his hand and leaves with Kikyo .Looks at her softly.- Tell me girl what is your name ? I am sorry I had to drag you into this mess .

Asuna : -Watches Byakuya leave with Kikyo wishing she was going with them . She gulps knowing she is alone with Yoshida . - Why is it you wanted me as your wife ? You do not even know me ....

Sinon : -Blushes at him .- Really ? Why is it you care so much for me ? I thought you were replacing me with that girl Chizuru ... I thought you where tired of me ..



Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Toshizo : -Calms down a bit .- We will look for Yume first she comes first I will not leave her to be tortured or killed by those bastards ! Then we will deal with Toshimaro after we get Yume . Everyone split up and look for her ! - Takes off and starts to run around town looking for Yume . Finds after searching all night and the sun was coming up . He takes his green Komono off and wraps it around Yume and picks her up gently . Takes her back to the place . Drys her off and puts her in a kimono and puts her to bed .Watches over her worried .-

Souji : -Gets pissed off to see Ito hitting on Hikari and punches him in the face. - You bastard stay away from my women ! She is not to be touched like that ! - Glares at him pissed .- Show some respect . -Looks at Hikari .- Are you okay my love ?

Byakuya : -Shakes his hand and leaves with Kikyo .Looks at her softly.- Tell me girl what is your name ? I am sorry I had to drag you into this mess .

Asuna : -Watches Byakuya leave with Kikyo wishing she was going with them . She gulps knowing she is alone with Yoshida . - Why is it you wanted me as your wife ? You do not even know me ....

Sinon : -Blushes at him .- Really ? Why is it you care so much for me ? I thought you were replacing me with that girl Chizuru ... I thought you where tired of me ..






Yume: * Wakes up after resting a while looks at Toshizo weakly * Toshizo.....I'm sorry * put a hand to his lap.*


Hikari: Yes I'm okay my love but....* glares at Ito and smacks him hard next to the punch mark Souji gave him.* You blind! Creepy! bastard! What part of me looks like a man?! * opens my top to show him my breasts * Look I got boobs and everything...I'm his woman * covers my chest up again* You got that creep this sexy man is my man * points to Souji blushing gets away from Ito and goes into the training hall with Souji.* Thanks my love for saving me


Ito: How rude of them both hump * walks away pissed and to get ice for my face.* She is pretty I must say.


Yoshida: I see a pretty face and I have to have it plus with you as my wife it will straighten our bands together as partners I'm going to enjoy this my dear.


Kikyo: * Was starting to feel better around him.* I'm Kikyo Yoshida nice to meet you, it's okay I have been dragged into worse things this.


Kazama: I could never replace you with her I love you Sinon that is why I care about you.
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16
Toshizo : -Looks at her relieved and strokes her cheek gently and kisses her on the forehead .- No it is I who is sorry . I am sorry I was not there to protect you and you almost died . I should of protected you better and you wound not of ended up in this mess . I am so sorry ..... I let you down .

Souji : -Smirks at her calming down and thinks of teasing her starts to laugh .- Aw man you have got to start dressing more like a women . If Ito thought you where a man you are in trouble . - Winks at her .-

Asuna : - Frowns at him .- Is beauty all you care for ? -Sighs .- I will marry you but you have to promise not to hurt the Shinsengumi ... Or if you can't do that at least spare Hajime for me ..... -Blushes thinking of him .-

Byakuya : -Smiles at her .- Kikyo that's a pretty name ..... I am Byakuya . I swear I will not let anything happen to you . You have my word . Um if you do not mind me asking what are the worse things that you have been dragged into ?

Sinon : -Blushes at him .- Really ?........ That makes me very happy because to tell you the truth I have always had feelings for you . I was just not sure how you felt about me . I love you Kazama ....- Smiles at him .-



Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Toshizo : -Looks at her relieved and strokes her cheek gently and kisses her on the forehead .- No it is I who is sorry . I am sorry I was not there to protect you and you almost died . I should of protected you better and you wound not of ended up in this mess . I am so sorry ..... I let you down .

Souji : -Smirks at her calming down and thinks of teasing her starts to laugh .- Aw man you have got to start dressing more like a women . If Ito thought you where a man you are in trouble . - Winks at her .-

Asuna : - Frowns at him .- Is beauty all you care for ? -Sighs .- I will marry you but you have to promise not to hurt the Shinsengumi ... Or if you can't do that at least spare Hajime for me ..... -Blushes thinking of him .-

Byakuya : -Smiles at her .- Kikyo that's a pretty name ..... I am Byakuya . I swear I will not let anything happen to you . You have my word . Um if you do not mind me asking what are the worse things that you have been dragged into ?

Sinon : -Blushes at him .- Really ?........ That makes me very happy because to tell you the truth I have always had feelings for you . I was just not sure how you felt about me . I love you Kazama ....- Smiles at him .-







Yume: Don't be sorry about that my love I was doing my job as a spy I knew there be danger getting that close to Yoshida's window. Whatever the Choshu are planning it's worse them we thought it was they have a man of 21 years of age a man slayer who has a cross shape scare on his right cheek if he and Okita san were to face off it be a death match that would end in a tie with both dead that is how good he is in skill, he's younger then Okita san and all ready a top killer. I'm sure my brother told you the rest of what we found out.


Hikari: * Knew he was teasing and shacks my head laughs * Oh Souji come join me in the room and i'll sho you just how much of a woman I am.


Yoshida: I don't plan on spearing the Shinsengumi for no one no matter who they are, you will be my wife or the next time you see me i'll come home with the bodies of the Shinsengumi all lined up and Hajime's head on a spike.


Kikyo: It is nice to meet you Byakuya, thank you were saying that about my name. No I don't mind I have had to wash blood off my father's cloths and him never telling me who's blood it is and seeing my mother killed as a child.


Kazama: * Smiles and kisses her with passion * I love you Sinon with all of my heart and swear to always protect you my love.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.