First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply PeripheralVisionary?
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Nalaniel wrote:

Ah, no. I don't like that nickname.


Nala the Beautiful
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:

Can't say I blame him for leaving after months of dealing with the impromptu junta of reactionaries vomiting out the same tired and spiteful topics about evil refugees and social justice warriors day in and day out. Really the forums have been a simmering welter of spite and bitterness for months now and it's no wonder the guy finally got sick of it.

Really at times I think a scorched earth response might be the way to go. Burn it all down, exile this shit back to extended discussion, and we can go back to less venomous discussions about less heated topics. It's a bit wearying when every day it's just everyone and their mother offering their ill informed hot take on their most loathed political bugbears.


The funny part here is he left for that reason if you see the link someone above us nicely posted
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

and now things will be boring again.


I will try to up my posts as they tend to create alot of chaos and shit

EDIT: he left because of my forum post...wellllllp FUCK


"Should AI be able to give birth?", I've already cooked that one up for you.


On it sir!
17653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:



Nalaniel the destroyer of worlds? What about Nalanielium the great?


If it makes you happy. ^^


This thread is about PV, not me.



Well, we'll never know for certain why he left. I guess there wasn't much keeping him here and the negativity finally pushed him away.
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Nalaniel wrote:

If it makes you happy. ^^


This thread is about PV, not me.

Well, we'll never know for certain why he left. I guess there wasn't much keeping him here and the negativity finally pushed him away.



"I believe the injustice being that she was not recognize by her gender identity but by her sex, causing her to be put in this situation. Unnecessarily and without regards to her circumstance and lifestyle....WHICH IS WRONG.

Okay, screw everyone in this thread. Fuck it, I'm nuking myself, these forums have devolved into a cesspool."

I think that's enough to say he left cause shit annoyed him and peoples reactions on the thread pushed him past the line.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

"I believe the injustice being that she was not recognize by her gender identity but by her sex, causing her to be put in this situation. Unnecessarily and without regards to her circumstance and lifestyle....WHICH IS WRONG.

Okay, screw everyone in this thread. Fuck it, I'm nuking myself, these forums have devolved into a cesspool."

I think that's enough to say he left cause shit annoyed him and peoples reactions on the thread pushed him past the line.



Dude needs to grow up. Life isn't all rainbows and flowers.

13626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16




LOL I couldn't help myself. If you want me to take it down just tell me.
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

D4nc3Style wrote:

Dude needs to grow up. Life isn't all rainbows and flowers.



Not really alot of the people on this forum are being dickheads with opinions that just hurt others.

He is right the forums have devolved into a cesspool and my threat showed how fucked up people here are.

Him Nuking isn't not grown up its him saying fuck it i'm not staying to listen to you idiots. :P


Most of the people on the forum that lead him to wanting to leave need to grow up imo.
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:




LOL I couldn't help myself. If you want me to take it down just tell me.


I agree
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Not really alot of the people on this forum are being dickheads with opinions that just hurt others.

He is right the forums have devolved into a cesspool and my threat showed how fucked up people here are.

Him Nuking isn't not grown up its him saying fuck it i'm not staying to listen to you idiots. :P


Not really. He, himself, has tried to tell other how they can think, who they can like etc. He just can't handle people that are against his ideas and his way of thinking. He tried to tell me once who I can and cannot like just because of their views. I'm glad hes gone.
17653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


Dude needs to grow up. Life isn't all rainbows and flowers.



So much poison in one human being. Fascinating.



Looks like a great meme. Can I save it for future reference?
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 4/20/16
Oh he's gone? That's why I haven't seen him posting lately.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

Nalaniel wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Dude needs to grow up. Life isn't all rainbows and flowers.



So much poison in one human being. Fascinating.


And?

17653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/20/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:


Dude needs to grow up. Life isn't all rainbows and flowers.



So much poison in one human being. Fascinating.


And?



You should get that checked, maybe?
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/16 , edited 4/20/16

Nalaniel wrote:

You should get that checked, maybe?


Lol, why? because I know for a FACT the world isn't a nice place?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.