First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll sponsored streamer berates suicidal person
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

Vanakka wrote:

If anyone here can understand English could you tell me when I said I care if people commit suicide, I don't. I just don't like POOR ME like the people replying to my quotes trying to justify it. You can go do it right now but shift the reason from the truth



You didn't no one said you did.

Suicide is no more justifiable then stopping someone from suicide
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Well good that things got better but for alot of people even me even if you make your own choices things NEVER get better and that's something i have to live with and some people choose to die over.

No one wanted to be pitied here all the guy did was thank the streamer publicly and there is nothing wrong with that i mean when my suicide attempt was stopped by a game company i publicly thanked them because i thought they deserved to know i didn't want pity at all.

If someone wants to die they should be helped but if they choose suicide there choice should be respected.

SJW's and self-diagnosis is bad but guess what else is jumping to conclusions that everyone is a SJW or a self-diagnoser.

Hard work and effort doesn't always pay off there is a big element of luck in there you can easily work hard and put all your effort into life and come up suffering for it all.

Shit happens. Fair point. Life does have a certain degree of unpredictability but it's how you respond and react to these unknowns that make all the difference. Since I was 17 I have been hit by 2 cars, and about a 6 months ago I was sitting in an office alone waiting to have a surgery done.

Life can give you shit, but if you don't put your back into it and really TRY, you're never going to get the fullest out of it. I have put my soul into my work, into my hobbies, into every single part of my life. I can say I'm happy with myself and my life. There are ways it can be improved, but I'm happy. I have nothing but the future to look forward to, and it's it's been treating me good so far.
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:


Shit happens. Fair point. Life does have a certain degree of unpredictability but it's how you respond and react to these unknowns that make all the difference. Since I was 17 I have been hit by 2 cars, and about a 6 months ago I was sitting in an office alone waiting to have a surgery done.

Life can give you shit, but if you don't put your back into it and really TRY, you're never going to get the fullest out of it. I have put my soul into my work, into my hobbies, into every single part of my life. I can say I'm happy with myself and my life. There are ways it can be improved, but I'm happy. I have nothing but the future to look forward to, and it's it's been treating me good so far.



Well im glad it's been that way for me i'm just working away studying and looking for work 90% of the time living on the HOPE that one day i will be happy.

however i have a few decades before i can be happy and my clinical depression eases up i mean i will work hard but in the end there is a 90% chance all my work will be for nothing.

Life is hell and honestly i'm personally jealous of those who have the strength to commit suicide i could never do that myself.

but you are right you have to try it your hardest and give it your all.

I'm unhappy with my life who i am and where i'm at but that won't change not for a long time now seeing as what will make me happy with who i am isn't even possible yet and my life...i'm never going to be happy with it.

Where i am at can change by studying which is what i am doing now.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

I have been trying and putting full effort into my life for the last 5 years it's all luck.

No one hires a disabled person who isn't good socially and is prone to meltdowns due to his disability not to mention where i live unemployment is at an all time high if you want a job here you need to get a degree first as the only open jobs are things that require university degrees.

When a job comes along you either need physical strength which i lack or good social skills which i lack and can't learn (Atleast not to the extent of others)

I have tried finding a job for a few years now and have been studying very hard for the last 3 years.

Just because you had an easier time doesn't mean you should assume that everyone has an easy time.

Hard work and effort only go 50% of the way.


So you already have written yourself as disabled? I only have one good arm because of my surgery, and I was dumb as a kid and dropped out of high school. I didn't have any social skills. That's something you have to learn.

You can make up excuses, or you can work to make yourself stronger.

We can go back and forth like this all night if you want, at the end of this, one of us is going to be flirting with this cute waitress he met at a diner while enjoying a steak and a beer while the sunrise makes the horizon burn the most beautiful palette ever, and one of us will be making excuses in his room in front of his computer.

If you ever happen to be crossing through Missouri, let me know. I just got here so I haven't seen everything there is to see, but Carthage is a beautiful town. If you go out and just immerse yourself in the world, take things as the come, it's a beautiful place to be.

My point here is i'm not trying to degrade you. You can do better, I know this for an undeniable fact. If you're really trying then shit does get better, and if you believe we're any kind of similar, you can take the next step.

Late Johnny Cash was asked in his old age if he really needs to preform and tour as hard as he does.

https://youtu.be/ALGi0tcFCcw
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Even so assuming this guy is one of them is a bad conclusion to jump to imo but you are right and i apologize.


I'm not like that :c I tend to give people the benefit of doubt until it becomes clear they're just doing it for attention. I didn't mean to trigger you personally and wouldn't have any problem with believing you had whatever. My comments you mistook were in regards to sjws in general, and specifically those that are giving ppl who have to live with an illness a bad name that's already bad :c.
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

Yume_Mirai wrote:



I'm not like that :c I tend to give people the benefit of doubt until it becomes clear they're just doing it for attention. I didn't mean to trigger you personally and wouldn't have any problem with believing you had whatever. My comments you mistook were in regards to sjws in general, and specifically those that are giving ppl who have to live with an illness a bad name that's already bad :c.



Ok sorry XD
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:


So you already have written yourself as disabled? I only have one good arm because of my surgery, and I was dumb as a kid and dropped out of high school. I didn't have any social skills. That's something you have to learn.

You can make up excuses, or you can work to make yourself stronger.

We can go back and forth like this all night if you want, at the end of this, one of us is going to be flirting with this cute waitress he met at a diner while enjoying a steak and a beer while the sunrise makes the horizon burn the most beautiful palette ever, and one of us will be making excuses in his room in front of his computer.

If you ever happen to be crossing through Missouri, let me know. I just got here so I haven't seen everything there is to see, but Carthage is a beautiful town. If you go out and just immerse yourself in the world, take things as the come, it's a beautiful place to be.



I am Disabled that is FACT.

I am socially inept due to my disability i can't learn the same social skills most people do that is FACT.

I'm not making excuses i do my best and try my hardest but i know my limitations i know what im good at and what i'm bad.
Sadly the world is not built for Autistic people thus requires the area where my disability (which i don't see as one i see it as a benefit in some areas but negative in others) impacts me negatively the most.

that doesn't mean i won't try my hardest i will always do that.

I know my limits and where i shine and use them to my advantage sadly the world isn't built for people like me...where i shine i need to go through multiple years of schooling to even reach.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


AkitoMadaka wrote:


So you already have written yourself as disabled? I only have one good arm because of my surgery, and I was dumb as a kid and dropped out of high school. I didn't have any social skills. That's something you have to learn.

You can make up excuses, or you can work to make yourself stronger.

We can go back and forth like this all night if you want, at the end of this, one of us is going to be flirting with this cute waitress he met at a diner while enjoying a steak and a beer while the sunrise makes the horizon burn the most beautiful palette ever, and one of us will be making excuses in his room in front of his computer.

If you ever happen to be crossing through Missouri, let me know. I just got here so I haven't seen everything there is to see, but Carthage is a beautiful town. If you go out and just immerse yourself in the world, take things as the come, it's a beautiful place to be.



I am Disabled that is FACT.

I am socially inept due to my disability i can't learn the same social skills most people do that is FACT.

I'm not making excuses i do my best and try my hardest but i know my limitations i know what im good at and what i'm bad.
Sadly the world is not built for Autistic people thus requires the area where my disability (which i don't see as one i see it as a benefit in some areas but negative in others) impacts me negatively the most.

that doesn't mean i won't try my hardest i will always do that.

I know my limits and where i shine and use them to my advantage sadly the world isn't built for people like me...where i shine i need to go through multiple years of schooling to even reach.



My point here is i'm not trying to degrade you. You can do better, I know this for an undeniable fact. If you're really trying then shit does get better, and if you believe we're any kind of similar, you can take the next step.

Late Johnny Cash was asked in his old age if he really needs to preform and tour as hard as he does.

https://youtu.be/ALGi0tcFCcw
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


AkitoMadaka wrote:


So you already have written yourself as disabled? I only have one good arm because of my surgery, and I was dumb as a kid and dropped out of high school. I didn't have any social skills. That's something you have to learn.

You can make up excuses, or you can work to make yourself stronger.

We can go back and forth like this all night if you want, at the end of this, one of us is going to be flirting with this cute waitress he met at a diner while enjoying a steak and a beer while the sunrise makes the horizon burn the most beautiful palette ever, and one of us will be making excuses in his room in front of his computer.

If you ever happen to be crossing through Missouri, let me know. I just got here so I haven't seen everything there is to see, but Carthage is a beautiful town. If you go out and just immerse yourself in the world, take things as the come, it's a beautiful place to be.



I am Disabled that is FACT.

I am socially inept due to my disability i can't learn the same social skills most people do that is FACT.

I'm not making excuses i do my best and try my hardest but i know my limitations i know what im good at and what i'm bad.
Sadly the world is not built for Autistic people thus requires the area where my disability (which i don't see as one i see it as a benefit in some areas but negative in others) impacts me negatively the most.

that doesn't mean i won't try my hardest i will always do that.

I know my limits and where i shine and use them to my advantage sadly the world isn't built for people like me...where i shine i need to go through multiple years of schooling to even reach.



My point here is i'm not trying to degrade you. You can do better, I know this for an undeniable fact. If you're really trying then shit does get better, and if you believe we're any kind of similar, you can take the next step.

Late Johnny Cash was asked in his old age if he really needs to preform and tour as hard as he does.

https://youtu.be/ALGi0tcFCcw


Maybe you are right maybe you are wrong i don't know but i'm doing the best i can now and i'm not going to stop doing the best.
I however don't believe shit gets better atleast not for everyone and if i'm one of those people it doesn't work for well...that's up to me to find out i won't know unless i keep trying.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Maybe you are right maybe you are wrong i don't know but i'm doing the best i can now and i'm not going to stop doing the best.
I however don't believe shit gets better atleast not for everyone and if i'm one of those people it doesn't work for well...that's up to me to find out i won't know unless i keep trying.


To me, what I've put in and what I've gotten out seems pretty self evident. That's really all I have to say. I think that convincing yourself that life is 100% random and that all you can do is move with the flow is just setting yourself up for something bad later. |

When i was a kid my mom coulda been withdrawing disability checks on me. She didn't. She always thought that having people tell me I was broken and me just accepting that money and being complacent with is was fundamentally wrong.
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:


To me, what I've put in and what I've gotten out seems pretty self evident. That's really all I have to say. I think that convincing yourself that life is 100% random and that all you can do is move with the flow is just setting yourself up for something bad later. |

When i was a kid my mom coulda been withdrawing disability checks on me. She didn't. She always thought that having people tell me I was broken and me just accepting that money and being complacent with is was fundamentally wrong.



Nah life isn't 100% random it's 50/50 i believe.
I'm only able to study because of disability checks so..... but in the end i believe it's 50 % hard work 50% luck.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


AkitoMadaka wrote:

Congrats, a bunch of edgy teens just cost a man his job. Thank you, for all of your hard work.

As a kid I grew up poor as shit. In a town where being an outsider is as low as it gets I was:

-Raised in the projects
-Native American in a largely racially separated groups of blacks and whites
-The first of two children in a single parent household
-Had SEVERELY bad Bi-Polar disorder and manic depression

There's a few more things there that are for any other day, and another time. But my point is, with all that in perspective, I can say without a shadow of doubt that suicide is selfish. Does it get better? Only if you try to make it better, You have to work for it. There is no magic door or pill that absolves you of all your problems and sins. Only you can do that.

I'd also like to add that this is likely being blown out of proportion. Now a days all you have to do is say "I have <insert mental illness here>". You don't have to go to a doctor. SJWs defend that tooth and nail as that's what half their shit is based on. You just say it then beg for sympathy. It's disgusting.

Teenagers and young adults today would rather be pitied than actually work for any kind of admiration or respect.




Not all people are as lucky to be able to work through it like you are.
Other people try to make it better and work for it but get no where and eventually can't take the pain.

Suicide is no less selfish then it is to stop someone from commiting suicide.

You try to make it better but not letting someone choose suicide once they tried multiple times and it never gets better is just disgusting.

Alot of suicidal people aren't edgy teens (there are alot of them though) and nothing here shows that the donator is a teen for all we know he could have a succesful job and be well paid.


Even a succesful person can be suicidal and they should be allowed to make the "Selfish" choice to take there own life.
Even if you have had it worse then them or are having it worse then them that doesn't mean you know what they are feeling or make them somehow weak.

Your childhood sounds exactly like mine so it's surprising that you can't understand that for some people it never gets better and its selfish to keep them alive for the feelings of others.

This guy is a cunt if someone wants to commit suicide they should be allowed to they shouldn't be pitied or anything but allowed to however if you are going to play a whole guilt trip and say how selfish it is (which is hypcoritical in itself) then you are just a terrible person imo.


He lacks eloquence, sure. If someone want's to kill themselves, I'd let them. I don't give a shit. It's do or don't. If they want to drop out of life's rich pageant before they've had a chance to really live, they aren't hurting me. This SJW-esq, self-diagnosis, pity party/circle-jerk has got to stop.

It's gross, and it allows those who do need genuine help to trade in hard-work and effort of a cheap sense of sympathy. It makes them worse
.

My childhood I was told it wasn't my fault, over and over. Until I accepted that this was MY life, and these were MY choices, it never got better.


THANK YOU
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


anikevin wrote:

Sensitive audience + harsh streamer = RIP streamer's youtube career


To be fair getting pissed off because of his remarks that are just aggressive hardly makes you sensitive.

I know alot of non-sensitive people who would be pissed off and mad at this guy.


I'm apathetic and his words didn't bother me one bit. There's no issue with berating someone, regardless of their situation. Doesn't mean there won't be consequences to doing it though. He's still an ass either way and clearly placed no tact in his words.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16
Well he was up in the moment... as with streams it can happend and when its infront of most likely many thousands of people.
I wish he didn't get engaged with the guy and just cut him off "I don't want to speak with you anymore" then getting more pissed off with the guy....
As pro-streamers know how to deal with their viewers and how to "act" when being live, as this guy seems rather not so professional at.
about the whole suicidal ideas and such, there can be so much to it, but sometimes one just need to be pushed or trained for a higher hill, if you are going to succeed.

Sometimes I just wish some people could exp the same thing others have.. but again that can be so extreme noone should really have seen/felt it.

Epic sax
https://youtu.be/8ZcmTl_1ER8
6981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 4/21/16
There has been too much chaos going on lately on these forums. Can we just relax and watch anime? Isn't that what CrunchyRoll is about?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.