Are you Inlove enough to own the person you cherish?
Posted 2/10/08
Sorry If this Forum is already made but Are you umm...determined enough to be with the one you love, have a crush on or soul mate, girlfriend/boyfriend, the love of your life? no matter the distance or hardships and trials to get there?

I would
23960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
i would...NOT
Posted 2/10/08
I guess
if I was inlove
then yeah
I mean who wouldnt.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Love make us do a lot of things. Find that out by yourself, you won't get a good answer in here. Since most of people here don't even have real experience in love.
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
depends..does the person you love feel the same way?
if yes, then of course.
if no, then no way, cause you'll end up getting hurt in the end.
Posted 2/10/08

ptownboi wrote:

depends..does the person you love feel the same way?
if yes, then of course.
if no, then no way, cause you'll end up getting hurt in the end.


Umm...In my situation right now, yes she does feel the same way
Posted 2/10/08
If they liked or loved you in the same way then shure go ahead go out or whatever....but I dont think you can go the the extent to "own" somebody (the word own reminded me of the owned thread XD)
Posted 2/10/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Love make us do a lot of things. Find that out by yourself, you won't get a good answer in here. Since most of people here don't even have real experience in love.


I see...they should experience love sometimes..it feels really good, especially first love
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo eek! anaother love thread AIIIIEEEEEEE
Posted 2/10/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

I guess
if I was inlove
then yeah
I mean who wouldnt.


Like the one who just posted before you..
You must be logged in to post.