Post Reply need recommends
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/thedreamyone&show=0&order=4

would appreciate if someone could take a quick peek and drop some recommends. im kinda newish to anime and exhausted my friends knowledge
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beyond The Boundary
Offline
Posted 4/21/16 , edited 4/21/16
Well it would all depend of the type of anime your looking for - Action, Comedy, Romance, Sci-fi etc.

Here's a list of a few anime shows to get your started:

Sword Art Online
Log Horizon
Aldnoah.Zero
Fate/Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Another
Nagi no Asukara
Shin Sekai Yori
Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Yowamushi Pedal
Free Iwatobi Swim
World Trigger
Ushio and Tora
Gate
Food Wars Shokugeki no Soma
Parasyte the Maxim
Kill la Kill
Akame ga Kill!
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon
Tora Dora!
Nisekoi
Yona of the Dawn
No Game No Life

After watching a couple of episodes of these you can narrow down what type of Anime your looking for.

More people will recommend other shows in no time.

Hope you enjoy the journey
6004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/16
If you enjoy gore and all that good stuff I suggest Higurashi no naku koro ni! It's a good one, kind of messed up though!
6004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/16
Of course you can always go with the classics like Naruto, inuyasha, full metal alchemist! Always good base animes
mnmike 
20135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/16
I'm just suggesting a few based on a few things that jumped out at me which were near the top of your list:

Kanon (2006) : if you liked Clannad, you'll like this one, although no children were harmed in the making of Kanon. For another similar one (though with much less crying involved than either), try Nagi no Asukara.
Aishiteruze Baby : Similar set-up as Usagi Drop (abandoned kindergartner taken in by distant relatives), but takes it a much different direction. It's equally good, however.
Kimi ni Todoke : Similar set-up to Say "I Love You", but where Say "I Love You" could be a bit edgy, Kimi ni Todoke goes for cute instead.



6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

jenicholle wrote:

If you enjoy gore and all that good stuff I suggest Higurashi no naku koro ni! It's a good one, kind of messed up though!


on my list to watch, thanks tho
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 4/21/16

mnmike wrote:

I'm just suggesting a few based on a few things that jumped out at me which were near the top of your list:

Kanon (2006) : if you liked Clannad, you'll like this one, although no children were harmed in the making of Kanon. For another similar one (though with much less crying involved than either), try Nagi no Asukara.
Aishiteruze Baby : Similar set-up as Usagi Drop (abandoned kindergartner taken in by distant relatives), but takes it a much different direction. It's equally good, however.
Kimi ni Todoke : Similar set-up to Say "I Love You", but where Say "I Love You" could be a bit edgy, Kimi ni Todoke goes for cute instead.





awesome, thanks a bunch
31688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Planet KLK-X
Offline
Posted 4/22/16
Eden of the East
Welcome to the NHK
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kemono no Souja Erin
Suisei no Gargantia
Gatchaman Crowds
Zetsuen no Tempest
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

sena3927 wrote:

Eden of the East
Welcome to the NHK
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kemono no Souja Erin
Suisei no Gargantia
Gatchaman Crowds
Zetsuen no Tempest


thank u
You must be logged in to post.