Movie industry and oscars and all who control
Posted 4/23/16

Jews control Hollywood how many of you remember Mel Gibsons rant awhile back? he was drunk sure but, guess what
he was right on about jews controlling most of Hollywood industry. I could be here typing all day long some of the biggest agencies are run by jews example look up Endeavor William morris agency? take a look it's like a club to get in! By the way I didn't mention Mel Gibson is two doors down a neighbor so we had conversations. It is extremely hard to get you scripts read! or any agency to read them for that matter. see below V


>>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Sorry about long message what do you think do have any thoughts on this? Before I started this topic i have looked into it.
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/16
Movies were originally a novelty, similar to a carnival show. For a long time, jews were an outcast group, like gypsies, and such outcast groups were often involved in these kinds of novelty shows.
33359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Online
Posted 4/23/16 , edited 4/23/16
OH shit, revealing the conspiracy truth huh about our hidden Jewish overlords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WKXUXtwZQ

before anyone calls antisemitism.

Posted 4/23/16

pandrasb wrote:

OH shit, revealing the conspiracy truth huh about our hidden Jewish overlords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WKXUXtwZQ

before anyone calls antisemitism.



> nope I do not consider Milo's views he spills to much hate.
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/16
1. no, that's just like saying Jews control the diamond industry etc.
2. Who cares? It's hollywood, the most vacuous, backstabbing industry in the world. Besides fashion.
Posted 4/23/16
^ Agreed.

Doesn't matter to me. I still love to watch American movies.
Posted 4/23/16
Yes it is very backstabbing and most difficult to get a foot in the door! but for myself I hung in there started at the bottom
got to know people thru meetings and with hard work achieved a few goals. I just was wondering what others thought I am not a screen writer but I heard they got it rough and we have all heard "starving actors" many them have to work more than one job.. just thought this was a interesting topic.
21303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
i guess that offsets somewhat the fact that christians and muslims and atheists control the rest of the world.
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 4/24/16 , edited 4/24/16

ck1west wrote:


Jews control Hollywood how many of you remember Mel Gibsons rant awhile back? he was drunk sure but, guess what
he was right on about jews controlling most of Hollywood industry. I could be here typing all day long some of the biggest agencies are run by jews example look up Endeavor William morris agency? take a look it's like a club to get in! By the way I didn't mention Mel Gibson is two doors down a neighbor so we had conversations. It is extremely hard to get you scripts read! or any agency to read them for that matter. see below V


>>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Sorry about long message what do you think do have any thoughts on this? Before I started this topic i have looked into it.




Someone haet da Jews!


The Weinsteins are powerful but not powerful enough to shut everything down. Anyway Hollywood movies suck anymore; TEE VEE IS WHERE ITS AT
Posted 4/24/16


Start in a mailroom you can work your way to the top > THE GREATEST MAILROOM STORY EVER:: For his 2003 book The Mailroom, author David Rensin solicited tales from dozens of Hollywood heavyweights who started their careers in agency mailrooms. The following story from Jack Rapke - who served in the William Morris mailroom in 1975 before becoming a top CAA agent and partnering with filmmaker Robert Zemeckis - has been told in many ways, and it's THR's favorite.

There was this older agent, in his mid-60s at the time, who covered CBS. They called him the Silver Fox. His secretary was Michelle Triola Marvin, who was famous for the Lee Marvin palimony suit. She used to push us around: "He has a run. Come and get it immediately." Not once or twice, but 10 times a day: "He has a run." She used to beat the shit out of us. We were like, "F-- her. F-- him."

Dennis Brody was head of Dispatch. The town was divided into three runs: Hollywood, the Valley and Beverly Hills. We were all out of the mailroom and in Dispatch -- me, Leazman, Randall, Bruce Pfeiffer, Somers and we got a call from Michelle Marvin: "I have an immediate package that has to go immediately, first stop." Where's it going? Century City, so it's the Beverly Hills run. Who's on the Beverly Hills run? Gary Randall and Bruce Pfeiffer. Gary Randall was driving. Bruce ran the packages.

They went down to the guy's office. The rest of us went outside, on a break, to the catering truck. We were hanging around the roach coach when Pfeiffer came out carrying a white paper bag like you'd get at a pharmacy. The dispatch slip read CENTURY CITY HOSPITAL. Bruce carried the bag at arm's length. He didn't know what was in it, and he didn't want to know. He got in the car with Gary and put the bag on the floor between his feet.

Gary and Bruce left the lot and turned up Charleville, heading east, then to Olympic and the hospital. But before they arrived, curiosity finally got the better of them. They had to stop and check out what they were carrying. They figured it was a urine sample.

It wasn't...
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
ok
Posted 4/24/16

Nogara-san wrote:


ck1west wrote:


Jews control Hollywood how many of you remember Mel Gibsons rant awhile back? he was drunk sure but, guess what
he was right on about jews controlling most of Hollywood industry. I could be here typing all day long some of the biggest agencies are run by jews example look up Endeavor William morris agency? take a look it's like a club to get in! By the way I didn't mention Mel Gibson is two doors down a neighbor so we had conversations. It is extremely hard to get you scripts read! or any agency to read them for that matter. see below V


>>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Sorry about long message what do you think do have any thoughts on this? Before I started this topic i have looked into it.




Someone haet da Jews!


The Weinsteins are powerful but not powerful enough to shut everything down. Anyway Hollywood movies suck anymore; TEE VEE IS WHERE ITS AT


Nogara> Are you implying I hate Jewish people I hope not I work with with them all the time Lol. I due agree with Gibsons comment about Jews controlling Hollywood but he went about it wrong way. I have had conversations with Mel Gibson and he has much to say he really is anice guy once you meet him. As far as tv nope, I think tv has to many reality shows with no content.
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/16 , edited 4/24/16

ck1west wrote:


Jews control Hollywood how many of you remember Mel Gibsons rant awhile back?
Sorry about long message what do you think do have any thoughts on this?


Yes: I'm starting to remember Mel Gibson's rant awhile back.

(So, I'm guessing it's not mental illness, but Disgruntled Unemployed Screenwriter Who Thinks We Care?)


ck1west wrote:I just was wondering what others thought I am not a screen writer


(Okay, THAT narrows it down...)
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

ck1west wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:


ck1west wrote:


Jews control Hollywood how many of you remember Mel Gibsons rant awhile back? he was drunk sure but, guess what
he was right on about jews controlling most of Hollywood industry. I could be here typing all day long some of the biggest agencies are run by jews example look up Endeavor William morris agency? take a look it's like a club to get in! By the way I didn't mention Mel Gibson is two doors down a neighbor so we had conversations. It is extremely hard to get you scripts read! or any agency to read them for that matter. see below V


>>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Sorry about long message what do you think do have any thoughts on this? Before I started this topic i have looked into it.




Someone haet da Jews!


The Weinsteins are powerful but not powerful enough to shut everything down. Anyway Hollywood movies suck anymore; TEE VEE IS WHERE ITS AT


Nogara> Are you implying I hate Jewish people I hope not I work with with them all the time Lol. I due agree with Gibsons comment about Jews controlling Hollywood but he went about it wrong way. I have had conversations with Mel Gibson and he has much to say he really is anice guy once you meet him. As far as tv nope, I think tv has to many reality shows with no content.



I apologize then because I did read it as you did hate the Jews.

You work in the movie business? I used to like Mel Gibson but him threatening his girlfriend turned me off him.
Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
OP nuked, closed.
You must be logged in to post.