First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which quirk would you like to have?
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, which quirk would you like to have? You can make up your own or choose one from the anime. The choice is yours.
But choose wisely. You can also give your quirk a cool name if you want.




My Turn:

Writer's Block: The ability to bring my writing to life.


Sounds corny and cheesy but it's what makes me happy.


Enjoy!!!!




13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/24/16 , edited 4/24/16
Distortion's smirk: The ability to adjust the perception of other's responses to stimuli. For instance sound, someone would react accordingly to sound based on how loud it was, if I could adjust the loudness they'd react poorly.

It's more of an support ability. To use your quirk as an example. If your quirk had some sort of activation sound that the enemy could hear and react to every time you brought one of your writings to life I could delay the sound, preventing an opening, or make the sound go off early. Gosh I'm such a bloody nerd!
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Caribbean
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
Kamui: is a powerful Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu that creates a unique and specialised form of space–time ninjutsu. It allows the user to achieve two very distinct, yet closely associated feats — teleportation and intangibility. (From Naruto)
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Distortion's smirk: The ability to adjust the perception of other's responses to stimuli. For instance sound, someone would react accordingly to sound based on how loud it was, if I could adjust the loudness they'd react poorly.

It's more of an support ability. To use your quirk as an example. If your quirk had some sort of activation sound that the enemy could hear and react to every time you brought one of your writings to life I could delay the sound, preventing an opening, or make the sound go off early. Gosh I'm such a bloody nerd!


You're not a nerd. You're a cool guy.
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

qualeshia3 wrote:
You're not a nerd. You're a cool guy.
Thanks a lot! (even if I don't think that's true)
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:
You're not a nerd. You're a cool guy.
Thanks a lot! (even if I don't think that's true)


You're welcome (it's true to me).
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/24/16 , edited 4/24/16

qualeshia3 wrote:You're welcome (it's true to me).
You've already made my day now, double cheers!

8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:You're welcome (it's true to me).
You've already made my day now, double cheers!



I'm glad.
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
Speed Boost: Speeds up my body, thoughts and reaction time.

Spider-Man and the Flash are my all time favorite superheroes and I always thought that their reaction speed and ability to move quickly was the coolest thing about them.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

Iberjib wrote:

Speed Boost: Speeds up my body, thoughts and reaction time.

Spider-Man and the Flash are my all time favorite superheroes and I always thought that their reaction speed and ability to move quickly was the coolest thing about them.


Sounds awesome.
7738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 4/24/16 , edited 4/24/16
These all sound like powers that could be used in Hunter x Hunter lol.
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
Za warduo: Ability to stop time

I can do alot of stuff in real life with this tbh, plus I always wanted to do the steam roller attack Dio does in part 3
12309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
Hyper movement, I can manage to move extremely fast or slow so that time seems to be faster or slower depending how I move (similar to time manipulation exept I'm not contrlling space/time but how I move throw it)
15746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 4/24/16
Dress Break
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.