First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which quirk would you like to have?
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

Yamstarch wrote:

Dress Break


What does your power do?
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

So, which quirk would you like to have? You can make up your own or choose one from the anime. The choice is yours.
But choose wisely. You can also give your quirk a cool name if you want.


My Turn:

Writer's Block: The ability to bring my writing to life.


Sounds corny and cheesy but it's what makes me happy.


Enjoy!!!!



All for One.

This is also a spoiler, soo:

42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/16

JuJu26 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

So, which quirk would you like to have? You can make up your own or choose one from the anime. The choice is yours.
But choose wisely. You can also give your quirk a cool name if you want.


My Turn:

Writer's Block: The ability to bring my writing to life.


Sounds corny and cheesy but it's what makes me happy.


Enjoy!!!!



All for One.

This is also a spoiler, soo:



Awesome.
11742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/16 , edited 4/24/16
is that te real pv?lol

my quirk would be to make a clone of other peeps



for reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
62820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/16
Tie shoelaces.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/16
The best quirk: All For One

15778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 4/25/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Dress Break


What does your power do?


it is very NSFW so I cannot post images

http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Dress_Break
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/25/16

Yamstarch wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Dress Break


What does your power do?


it is very NSFW so I cannot post images

http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Dress_Break



Oh alright then.
qwueri 
16472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 4/25/16 , edited 4/25/16
Jump Good: as from Samurai Jack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 4/25/16

Yamstarch wrote:

Dress Break


NOT a surprise from you. Mine would be Lovers Leap: The ability to have a harem despite being plain and boring.
Bavalt 
22033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/25/16
Ego Prescenium: The ability to discuss/negotiate with the "writer" of my life what sorts of events would make for a better story, with he/she unaware of the connection between my stage and meta selves.
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/16

Bavalt wrote:

Ego Prescenium: The ability to discuss/negotiate with the "writer" of my life what sorts of events would make for a better story, with he/she unaware of the connection between my stage and meta selves.


Interesting.
15778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 4/26/16 , edited 4/28/16

Gafennec wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Dress Break


NOT a surprise from you. Mine would be Lovers Leap: The ability to have a harem despite being plain and boring.


Harems are too much work. i just want to being a one woman guy, but still be able to oogle others
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 4/26/16 , edited 4/28/16

Yamstarch wrote:


Gafennec wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

Dress Break


NOT a surprise from you. Mine would be Lovers Leap: The ability to have a harem despite being plain and boring.


Harems are too much work. i just want to being a one woman guy, but still be able to oogle others


Well you know me... only one lady for me (Shizuka Hiratsuka) and the rest are friends and those I find amusing.
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/16 , edited 4/28/16
Three wishes: Each day, I get to make three wishes with three caveats. First, the wishes must be one word. Second, the results are always random, but they'll also be beneficial to myself and related to the chosen word. Third, the duration of time-limited wishes will be until my wishes refresh, 24 hours after using the day's first wish.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.