First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Ghoul:re
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/17
Hide was consumed by Kaneki, he is long gone.
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/17

Ryuouka wrote:

It's obviously Hide.


8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/28/17 , edited 2/28/17
So much salt overflowing from the depths of tumblrina this week thanks for Chapter 114.



In other news, I got a new addition to my TG collection today and I had to rearrange the shelf a bit to make some room.



More: http://imgur.com/a/nwi1Y
2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/17 , edited 3/1/17

Kingofdespair wrote:






AlastorCrow wrote:

So much salt overflowing from the depths of tumblrina this week thanks for Chapter 114.



Ohhhhhh, so that's why the chapter caused such a stir. I'd heard a lot of people were upset about it, but didn't understand why. I mean, sure it was messed up, but no more so then a lot of other things we've seen in TG.

On another note, I was somewhat amused to see

8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/2/17 , edited 3/2/17

Mishio1 wrote:


Kingofdespair wrote:






AlastorCrow wrote:

So much salt overflowing from the depths of tumblrina this week thanks for Chapter 114.



Ohhhhhh, so that's why the chapter caused such a stir. I'd heard a lot of people were upset about it, but didn't understand why. I mean, sure it was messed up, but no more so then a lot of other things we've seen in TG.

On another note, I was somewhat amused to see



I don't know. I'm not buying here. I wrote a full theory on it on reddit lol. I think there's more than what meets the eye here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokyoGhoul/comments/5wes8x/utas_ability_explored/
2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/17 , edited 3/3/17

AlastorCrow wrote:

I don't know. I'm not buying here. I wrote a full theory on it on reddit lol. I think there's more than what meets the eye here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TokyoGhoul/comments/5wes8x/utas_ability_explored/

You're probably right that Uta likely isn't done. He's too important to kill him off without any ceremony. I'm less confident about that theory though. If we'd seen more spider-related symbolism regarding Uta, I'd take it more seriously, but as things are, IDK. For one, your theory relies to much on the assumption that his victims hallucinate something fairly specific, which strikes me as unrealistic. As for the rest, too much hinges on how Uta's unusual abilities work, which we simply don't have enough data on to do more then speculate. It is an interesting theory though.

On another topic

8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/4/17

Mishio1 wrote:





This week's chapter is out!

2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/17

AlastorCrow wrote:

This week's chapter is out!



10070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/17
Every chapter I read of Re: hurts because all it does is remind me that the original one is gone.
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/17
I hate ghouls.
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Do ya'll think we will get TG S3 anytime soon?! =/
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/17
Chapter 120 was so beautiful, damn..... *sniff*
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

dreamingreality2 wrote:

Chapter 120 was so beautiful, damn..... *sniff*


Simple people like Akira should just be "farmed" for ghouls if they love them so much just have them and their family be cattle for ghouls. They can live and be next to their "friends" while the rest of humanity can live in peace not worrying about being eaten or being made slave for food. Human traitors deserve zero pity or mercy.
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/9/17

dreamingreality2 wrote:

Chapter 120 was so beautiful, damn..... *sniff*


yeah it was, it's nice to have chapters like this (where no one dies) every once in a while
31198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 5/13/17
Yeah, this chapter made :re better than all of the first series.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.