First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Belladonna
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/27/16 , edited 4/27/16
Belladonna
HISTORY:
Belladonna was the neutral Rose. It has always been neutral for almost two millennium. They protect nature and the sea. It has been said that Belladonna has been the most peaceful Rose since the Dark Roses. The Dark Roses wished to destroy Belladonna, however they were warned by the heavenly Oracles protecting the land. Let the Gods and Goddesses proclaim the rulers:
Queen:
King :



Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
Melisa was about to enter the city gate while guards blocked her way.

Guard: State your bisness in our land half blood.

Melisa: I came to deliver a message for the queen Now let me pass

Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

demonlord14 wrote:

Melisa was about to enter the city gate while guards blocked her way.

Guard: State your bisness in our land half blood.

Melisa: I came to deliver a message for the queen Now let me pass



A'ksha opened her deep blue eyes and had a white owl sent to the guard of the walls. The guard understood what the owl said and let Melisa inside opening the Blue rose gates. Ak'sha closed her eyes and for a moment felt dizzy. She balanced herself and held the railing nearby her window.
"A messenger is here from the red rose?" Ak'sha said even before the throne guard could say a word.
"let her in" Ak'sha looked at the guard and he nodded. She sat on her throne and called in a maid for food.
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16


Melisa walk in the corridor of the palace. She was in hurry, her master hated to wait and for her displeasing him was worst than death. She paid no attention to the guard in front of the door and pay little attention to court protocol.

As she enter the throne room she kneel be for the queen. He short whit hair feel on her face hiding her purple yes.

she took a letter seal whit the red king symbole.

Melisa: Queen A'ksha I come to deliver a message from my master Almariel Von Loengrham I.

She bow her head and present the letter to the queen
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/16


"It must be urgent that you've come all the way here calm down first and catch your breath" Ak'sha wanted the messenger to calm down for some period of time she then nodded "Proceed" She smiled as the maid also offered Melisa food.
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16



Melisa look at the food whit unease..

Melisa: My queen ... I don't know if we got time. my master want this letter deliver and I don't think I can accept your generous offer.

she bow whit respect blushing. Beside her master no one had ever show her kindness
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/16


Ak'sha turned around and crossed her arms like a child. "If you won't eat I won't listen to what the king of Alastaire wants" She then covered her ears as if she was a child. The maid continued to bow down while raising her arms with teh food on it. "Please help yourself with it" She said. "please so so, my arms are already killing me" the maid whispeered.
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Ak'sha turned around and crossed her arms like a child. "If you won't eat I won't listen to what the king of Alastaire wants" She then covered her ears as if she was a child. The maid continued to bow down while raising her arms with teh food on it. "Please help yourself with it" She said. "please so so, my arms are already killing me" the maid whispeered.



Melisa: ... I.... as you wish my queen

Melisa put away the letter and took some food to eat. To her surprise it was delicious and she found this experience... somehow refreshing.
The other lords where cruel and savage ... they did not care about the life or the well being of a messenger.

Melisa: tank you my queen it was ... pleasant

( already love you queen persona )
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

demonlord14 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



Ak'sha turned around and crossed her arms like a child. "If you won't eat I won't listen to what the king of Alastaire wants" She then covered her ears as if she was a child. The maid continued to bow down while raising her arms with teh food on it. "Please help yourself with it" She said. "please so so, my arms are already killing me" the maid whispeered.



Melisa: ... I.... as you wish my queen

Melisa put away the letter and took some food to eat. To her surprise it was delicious and she found this experience... somehow refreshing.
The other lords where cruel and savage ... they did not care about the life or the well being of a messenger.

Melisa: tank you my queen it was ... pleasant

( already love you queen persona )


Ak'sha turned around and smiled with delight. "really? I made it with a toad's saliva, a suger from a icy mountains of Vishepsa, the cocoa is also found from Troian peak" Ak'sha then coughed then resumed her queen side again. "Okay then, you may now proceed with my message" She said
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16 , edited 4/29/16


Melisa open the letter and star reading:

To the Queen Ak'sha, it pain me to say this but an enemy have appear in our kingdom claiming that it was from your. This shadow want something and is now threatening my land.

I am not so ignorant and naïve to think you would want a war.

For this reason I would like to organise a meeting between our two realm and talk about this mater.

King Almariel Almariel Von Loengrham I.

.

Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

demonlord14 wrote:



Melisa open the letter and star reading:

To the Queen Ak'sha, it pain me to say this but an enemy have appear in our kingdom claiming that it was from your. This shadow want something and is now threatening my land.

I am not so ignorant and naïve to think you would want a war.

For this reason I would like to organise a meeting between our two realm and talk about this mater.

King Almariel Almariel Von Loengrham I.

.



Ak'shs didn't look surprised. "the black smoke was well entered the kingdom last week. searching for a stone, an artifact." Ak'sha placed her finger on her chin and looked at Melisa. "I'll come with you to Alastaire" Ak'sha said as she summoned her ride a big polar bear. "since this isn't a war at all, I should be able to use this big furry creature" She said as the polar bear entered the throne room.

Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16



Fro the first time of her life Melisa was confuse.. was this realy the leader of the blue rose.

Melisa: my queen I don't......

Melisa remember how the queen react when she refused her request and agree to her demand. Her master needed her more that she needed her own pride.

Melisa . Lets go your queen
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
Aksha looked over at the balcony near the falls. "It seems like I am currently looking forward with the meeting. It has been a decade since a previous Rose leader entered my kingdom" She said.
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Aksha looked over at the balcony near the falls. "It seems like I am currently looking forward with the meeting. It has been a decade since a previous Rose leader entered my kingdom" She said.


The red king and his court traveled on the back of undead dragon. The look like giant skeleton whit piece of flesh in decay.Those creature where raise to serve them millennia ago. thou deprave of any sense of morality and any form of self thinking, they were near indestructible.

Thou the king do not like their skeleton look, they where his pride and joy.

Blood Knight: Majesty we will be arriving soon.

Almariel nod

Lets hope the queen will welcome us
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16



Belladonna's gate guards were watching over at the tall tower. A bird with blue eyes flew over the gates and looked at the undead dragon. It flew back inside the palace. The queen was sitting inside of the meeting room which was located near the balcony where there was a nearby falls. She stood up and walked her way to her throne room where it was made of light blue diamonds and other crystals. She sat on her throne crossed her legs and sat up straight. "Our guests will be here soon, have tea prepared."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.