First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Belladonna
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16


THe dagon land in the courtyard.

Almariel and 2 of his knight are heading for the throne room. The enter after following the protocol
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

demonlord14 wrote:



THe dagon land in the courtyard.

Almariel and 2 of his knight are heading for the throne room. The enter after following the protocol


Ak'sha pat her finger on the throne's arm and looked at the door. Meanwhile the 12-year-old child slowly walked to the queen and whispered in her ear. Ak'sha just shook her head and had him stand up at the side of her throne
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


demonlord14 wrote:



THe dagon land in the courtyard.

Almariel and 2 of his knight are heading for the throne room. The enter after following the protocol


Ak'sha pat her finger on the throne's arm and looked at the door. Meanwhile the 12-year-old child slowly walked to the queen and whispered in her ear. Ak'sha just shook her head and had him stand up at the side of her throne


Almariel enter the room. he walk slowy toward the queen and bow

Almareil : I Have arrive
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

demonlord14 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


demonlord14 wrote:



THe dagon land in the courtyard.

Almariel and 2 of his knight are heading for the throne room. The enter after following the protocol


Ak'sha pat her finger on the throne's arm and looked at the door. Meanwhile the 12-year-old child slowly walked to the queen and whispered in her ear. Ak'sha just shook her head and had him stand up at the side of her throne


Almariel enter the room. he walk slowy toward the queen and bow

Almareil : I Have arrive


Ak'sha stood up and smiled. "We'll talk in the east wing of the palace, I don't want too much formalities" She said and walked to him. "follow me" She said as she turned around and walk.
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16


Almariel signal his guard to stay her and follow the queen
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

demonlord14 wrote:



Almariel signal his guard to stay her and follow the queen


aksha walked towards an arch, an entrance to the round long table. She walked towards the glass chair and sat on it. "the black rose is plotting about their next attack to the wall in windohym" she said.
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16 , edited 5/1/16



Almariel look at her whit his stone face.

Almariel: and how do you know that?

He sit near the queen

Almariel: I don't think you are this ... easy going queen like you want every 1 to believe. Who are you realy ?
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

demonlord14 wrote:




Almariel look at her whit his stone face.

Almariel: and how do you know that


"My soldiers tend to enjoy stalking their idols in the black rose" The 12-year old child entered the room and gave a scroll to the queen. "thank you" she said and opened the scroll. The scroll appareantly doesnt have any writings on it. She closer her eyes first and opened it again as she read the scroll. -To our royal highness, the black rose has plotted their plan about attacking windohym's defenses. Unfortunately, our captian was caught by one of tartarus' soldiers. we are not sure whether he is still alive or not-. Aksha then placed the scroll down with a faint look. "majesty." Noll, the 12-year-old noticed her difficulty in breathing

Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16



Almariel: are you felling well ?

He get close to the queen to make sure she was doing fine.

Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

demonlord14 wrote:




Almariel: are you felling well ?

He get close to the queen to make sure she was doing fine.



"im fine" aksha said as she tried calming down. "i need my herba" she said looking at the maid as she tightly held on to her chair. the maid rushly went back to the royal doctora. "its fine" she mumbled
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16


Almariel looked a her whit scepticism.

Almariel: how long as it been since you last drank some blood ?

almariel look at any sign of weakness

Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

demonlord14 wrote:



Almariel looked a her whit scepticism.

Almariel: how long as it been since you last drank some blood ?

almariel look at any sign of weakness



Aksha leaned back against the glass chair then waited for her herbs "I dont't need blood. I can live without blood" She glanced at almariel.

Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16



Almariel: Ho!

he said whit a bit of sarcasm

Almariel: Ive never ..even once saw a vampire who do not needed blood to live. The more they resisted the weaker they got.

He remove one of his armor on his wrist.

Almariel: lets see if what you say is true.

He take his knife and cut is skin. thou vampire healed fast he was able to make a fair amount of blood spill whit his power.
He then get his bleeding wrist near the queen face so she could be able to smell the blood.
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
"are you trying to test my patience" akshe raised her eyebrow the. grinned. "im sorry but i will not accept your blood" she said
Member
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/16


Almariel smiled a little

Almariel: I was in that state once in my life, I've cherish all thing that lived and say.. why would I kill it, why would I hurt it. I've spend years resisting the urge to drink, often by consuming plant and various substitute. But nothing ever work. In the end I ended up tired and weak. Using my power was extremely difficult, thinking became a task that was for me...... impossible. The sun started to hurt my skin. It was my wife who forced me to drink her blood in order to survive. Thou I was young then and the worst that could have happen was for me to fall into a delirium. Now I got several century, thou the effect of privation will take more time to... manifest. They will became more violent. If I wher to stop I would end up in a blood rage and no one would be safe from it. Not even my friend.

He look down

Almariel: I doubt you would like to wake up cover in the blood of you loyal subject!.

He tend his wrist again
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.