First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Tartarus
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Annabella glanced at him as she was wipping the blood from her mouth * You said it would take a few hours* she said as she jumps down from the Window to the floor without making any sound * So i took my time*
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Nekocatgirl_ wrote:

Annabella glanced at him as she was wipping the blood from her mouth * You said it would take a few hours* she said as she jumps down from the Window to the floor without making any sound * So i took my time*


"How good are you in fighting?" Shin asked as he placed the book down
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16
Annabella went around him and hid behind a wall *Why?? You wanna fight me??* she asked while he could hear the rustling of clothing, she was changing back to her maid uniform
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Nekocatgirl_ wrote:

Annabella went around him and hid behind a wall *Why?? You wanna fight me??* she asked while he could hear the rustling of clothing, she was changing back to her maid uniform


"hmm. No Actually I will have to inform the prince if you're good at it. So we can send you off too peopel we don't like." Shin said as he leaned back on the sofa and watched her changed
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16


Annabella came out all changed and she tilled her head * Too bad for you, my parents didnt really think it was proper for a girl to learn fighting instead* she glanced over at a piano while she moved closely to it * My mother sure gave me pain to learn misfortune things like this* she placed her fingers on the piano and started moving the lightly, playing a melody
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16 , edited 6/3/16

Nekocatgirl_ wrote:



Annabella came out all changed and she tilled her head * Too bad for you, my parents didnt really think it was proper for a girl to learn fighting instead* she glanced over at a piano while she moved closely to it * My mother sure gave me pain to learn misfortune things like this* she placed her fingers on the piano and started moving the lightly, playing a melody


Shin gently didn't like the idea of having music echoed in the palace walls. Since the prince is easily irritated with it, but he simply ignored it and watched the girl play the piano. He rests his elbow on the sofa's arm and listened
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16 , edited 6/3/16


Annabella finished the melody and moved lightly and quickly, now she was standing right next to him, leaning slightly foward as she tilled her head to the side with a cheerful smile on her face * Not bad for a disgusting Pureblood * she threw back the word she told her early
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16
Shin simply looked away and shifted his attention to the window. "the prince is taking too long." He said with worry.
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Annabella seat down on the chair next to him, observing him * If you are that worried, then go check on him* she said grabbing her hair as she tied in into a high ponytail
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Nekocatgirl_ wrote:


Annabella seat down on the chair next to him, observing him * If you are that worried, then go check on him* she said grabbing her hair as she tied in into a high ponytail


"easy for you to say, he told me to stay with the maid." Shin pointed at Annabella before glancing to the room door.
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16


Annabella smiles * Then i guess you just have to follow the maid* she said getting up and walking to the door * Too bad, sometimes i really dont like playing a good maid* she said with a wink * Lets see how good you are * she said before breking into a run* Catch me if you can,gaurd dog* she threw her words at him already running down the hallway
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Nekocatgirl_ wrote:



Annabella smiles * Then i guess you just have to follow the maid* she said getting up and walking to the door * Too bad, sometimes i really dont like playing a good maid* she said with a wink * Lets see how good you are * she said before breking into a run* Catch me if you can,gaurd dog* she threw her words at him already running down the hallway


"What." Shin didn't like playing games, he placed his hands in front and quickly placed a barrier around the maid's perimeter.
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Annabella glanced over her shoulder * You really think this will stop me* she smiled as her eyes flashed red *Dont underestimate me* she touched the barrier and broke a opening in it, she sliped through * If thats the best you can do, you are going to have try much harder* she said already by the stairs
Creator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

Nekocatgirl_ wrote:


Annabella glanced over her shoulder * You really think this will stop me* she smiled as her eyes flashed red *Dont underestimate me* she touched the barrier and broke a opening in it, she sliped through * If thats the best you can do, you are going to have try much harder* she said already by the stairs


"Oh, I'm not the one who's going to stop you." Shin grinned as the Prince was stepping on to the stairs hearing a females voice. His hands recently covered in blood was hidden on his pockets as his cold stare looked straight on his way
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neko land
Offline
Posted 6/3/16
Annabella stopped instantly, her eyes returned back to blue, she backed away a few steps and bowed down * Your Majesty * she glanced at Shin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.