First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Here's a situation worth thinking about a little (a tombstone has your name on it...)
46877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Here I go:


You're walking in a cemetery and discovered a weathered tombstone with your name on it. The person died a hundred years ago. Who was the person? What is your reaction?
Posted 4/29/16
Nah it's not worth thinking about sorry.
46877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Nah it's not worth thinking about sorry.


That's alright.
28388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/29/16 , edited 4/29/16
I knew i would be a time traveler!
24821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/29/16 , edited 4/29/16
I think I'll try to find a witch to perform some kind of ritual that will switch our souls. I'm sure he deserves to live more than I do.
11635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Nah it's not worth thinking about sorry.


You read my mind
Posted 4/29/16
I wouldn't really care.

Just keep walking by.
28388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/29/16

Nalaniel wrote:

I think I'll try to find a witch to perform some kind of ritual that will switch our souls. I'm sure he deserves to live more than I do.


then i will take him and force to switch your souls again >:c
Posted 4/29/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I think I'll try to find a witch to perform some kind of ritual that will switch our souls. I'm sure he deserves to live more than I do.


then i will take him and force to switch your souls again >:c


Ill interrupt the ritual and steal all of your souls.
28388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I think I'll try to find a witch to perform some kind of ritual that will switch our souls. I'm sure he deserves to live more than I do.


then i will take him and force to switch your souls again >:c


Ill interrupt the ritual and steal all of your souls.


oh shit
24821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/29/16 , edited 4/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I think I'll try to find a witch to perform some kind of ritual that will switch our souls. I'm sure he deserves to live more than I do.


then i will take him and force to switch your souls again >:c


Ill interrupt the ritual and steal all of your souls.


That is not possible. You do not possess the knowledge necessary to pull off such a heinous act!

And you're an ass, Nathan!
Posted 4/29/16

Nalaniel wrote:

That is not possible. You do not possess the knowledge necessary to pull off such a heinous act!

And you're an ass, Nathan!


Test me C:<
24821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

That is not possible. You do not possess the knowledge necessary to pull off such a heinous act!

And you're an ass, Nathan!


Test me C:<


*poke*
20725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
It's nifty if I found the person's grave but I wouldn't care too much. I would be puzzled as to why we have the same name though.
Posted 4/29/16

Nalaniel wrote:

*poke*


~How dare you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.