First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Explain this (hypothetical: woman disappointed when dying father doesn't die)
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


A woman travels continents and oceans to be at her dying father's bedside and when he doesn't die, even though she loves him, she's disappointed. Why?


Explain why the woman was disappointed in your own way.
Posted 4/29/16
Because she wasted her time
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


A woman travels continents and oceans to be at her dying father's bedside and when he doesn't die, even though she loves him, she's disappointed. Why?


Explain why the woman was disappointed in your own way.


She's a sociopath. Maybe?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


A woman travels continents and oceans to be at her dying father's bedside and when he doesn't die, even though she loves him, she's disappointed. Why?


Explain why the woman was disappointed in your own way.


She's a sociopath. Maybe?


16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 4/29/16 , edited 4/29/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


A woman travels continents and oceans to be at her dying father's bedside and when he doesn't die, even though she loves him, she's disappointed. Why?


Explain why the woman was disappointed in your own way.


She's a sociopath. Maybe?




I'd be happy. I don't wanna go on a long trip just to watch my father fade from this world. That's dark stuff. I don't want that memory.
11688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
because shes a hardcore religious and was waiting for him to ascend to heaven
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
Was he rich and she's the only benefactor in the will?

42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16


Yeah, true.
17457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
because she wanted that will monies yo
10310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
Upon said visit she learns he is not her real father, but an impostor!
Posted 4/29/16
Because you created the scenario to be this way.
Posted 4/29/16
Maybe the guy doesn't have many relatives and she wanted to be there to comfort him in his final moments so he doesn't die alone? Or perhaps he's in a lot of pain and she's just disappointed because she wanted his suffering to end.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Because you created the scenario to be this way.


You're no fun.
85263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 4/29/16
Now she doesn't get any inheritance and lost her job due to last minute leaving the country but she was okay with it because she was hoping for the inheritance, but alas, no inheritance for her.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/16

Khaltazar wrote:

Now she doesn't get any inheritance and lost her job due to last minute leaving the country but she was okay with it because she was hoping for the inheritance, but alas, no inheritance for her.


Sounds good.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.