Post Reply Suggestions
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Well, if u have any suggestion to make better the group, any request, etc, u can write it here!
Member
28706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
I think we should cosplay the characters and create our very own shugo chara history just 4 fun
17091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
fanart section? ;D
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Thanx for the suggestion!! I'll see what I can do to do it!
Posted 2/18/08
i agree with the cosplay^^ i want 2 do that 2 ( i mean help)
Moderator
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:

I think we should cosplay the characters and create our very own shugo chara history just 4 fun


... Hmm.. that seems like an interesting idea. Can you give us more of an explanation? :3

Member
28706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 2/20/08

Shiningninja wrote:


butterflyluvsky wrote:

I think we should cosplay the characters and create our very own shugo chara history just 4 fun


... Hmm.. that seems like an interesting idea. Can you give us more of an explanation? :3



Sure ^-^
we pick our own character from shugo chara making another forum
or just invent some and then we create like our continuation of the history as we want
We could also have our own charas
If there are any doubts I'll answer ASAP =)
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
hmm. i agree with the cosplay too, but it would be kinda hard, since people might want to be amu or ikuto...and we have 1000+ members. maybe we should make up our own like this:

name:
background information:
charas:
personality:

Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

camelia604 wrote:

hmm. i agree with the cosplay too, but it would be kinda hard, since people might want to be amu or ikuto...and we have 1000+ members. maybe we should make up our own like this:

name:
background information:
charas:
personality:



Oh Cammy, that's good!
Do u mean a forum with that, right?
Now I'll do it!
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
yeah. thanx, but it was mostly her idea ^-^
You must be logged in to post.