First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Crunchyroll Revolution!
23377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16
That or on the 5th of November
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 5/1/16
If anything loreen would be on our side no? :c
31172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

come on guys the revolution


The revolution is dead.


fuck........back to the drawing board
5501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

stealyourface wrote:

I don't own a guy fawkes mask I'm gonna have to sit this one out


Good point, I can't hide my face so everyone knows I'm a coward. And I'm too lazy.

Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

D4nc3Style wrote:


stealyourface wrote:

I don't own a guy fawkes mask I'm gonna have to sit this one out


Good point, I can't hide my face so everyone knows I'm a coward. And I'm too lazy.



"I'm too Lazy"

Best Excuse ever.
52854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 5/1/16
Short-lived revolution ever!

Stand up and support our mods!!!
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16
The proletariat has yet to show any strength worth believing in.


Don't be deceived by the lie of equality!


Freedom is tyranny!


Love is war!


I can't find my car keys!
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

come on guys the revolution


Will you pay me if I side with you?



That's adorable! She's a great tsundere. :3
bbbob5 
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

Iberjib wrote:

Nope, I'm good.


Humms 
12911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Online
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16
Oh okay. So when the moderators are gone, then what?

It's easy to say, but you don't have the responsibility to account for your actions.

What will this accomplish? To break censorship?

Sorry but when you have kids coming to this site, yes I mean 13 year Olds, you have to enforce censorship.

Why do you think I can say fuck? Because no 13 year old will ever read this post. Children don't have attention spans, they like one word responses and easy to follow topics.

The amount of shit I see people post, wow, and the moderators are doing their job. They help keep the spam out and every post organized and posted to the correct discussion.

I have the freedom to say what I want when I want, I just know my limits, I understand what I can do and what I can't do, why can't you?

7462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / HTX
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 5/1/16
Make CrunchyRoll Great Again.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16
No mods, no "great" CR community.
Site fades away, and others go to a different site.

SportingNightRaid wrote:
Make CrunchyRoll Great Again.
Lol best in red though?
31172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

come on guys the revolution


Will you pay me if I side with you?



That's adorable! She's a great tsundere. :3


yes i will pay you.
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16
Loreen has been a good listener so nope I'm not going against the mods..
31172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 4/30/16 , edited 4/30/16

Humms wrote:

Oh okay. So when the moderators are gone, then what?

It's easy to say, but you don't have the responsibility to account for your actions.

What will this accomplish? To break censorship?

Sorry but when you have kids coming to this site, yes I mean 13 year Olds, you have to enforce censorship.

Why do you think I can say fuck? Because no 13 year old will ever read this post. Children don't have attention spans, they like one word responses and easy to follow topics.

The amount of shit I see people post, wow, and the moderators are doing their job. They help keep the spam out and every post organized and posted to the correct discussion.

I have the freedom to say what I want when I want, I just know my limits, I understand what I can do and what I can't do, why can't you?



it will accomplish Anarchy!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.