Created by jtjumper
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Suppose an attractive female stranger surprises you with a hug. What do you do?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
Posted 8/16/16
I'd slap her probably.
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
I would hug her but then when she lets go I would ask her if I know her
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/16/16 , edited 8/16/16
well im 50/50 on what i would do. If she was friendly and really meant no harm,then i would hug her. If not,then i would prepare for battle
4907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Norway, Scandinav...
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
Ignore her and keep walking.
59477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Bay Area, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 8/16/16 , edited 8/16/16
Prepare for battle: this smells to me like a distraction and set-up for a robbery or worse...
Posted 8/16/16
I'll slowly unsheathe my katana!
Azver 
32280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Forest, Finland
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
Apologize.

Don't know what for, but I assume I don't remember her, but she remembers me. So I've probably done something I shouldn't have, even if I have no gaps where that could have happened (That I know of).

Better safe than sorry
97903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
Check my pockets.
24582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Ikemen next door
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
Just let it happen (if she smells good I think)
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 8/16/16 , edited 8/16/16
I ask her if she wants more
Posted 8/16/16
Nahhh... She just wants my wallet.
Posted 8/16/16
More people should be preparing for battle..
12309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
hug her back and go on my way
9738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 8/17/16
Push her away and check to make sure nothing was stolen from me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.